How is it used?
The male condom is inclined over the erection or hardened penis and detain against direct link between the penis and vagina. The male and female condom must be removed before the erection closure or to be warm the sperm can dribble out. Use the condom once only, then beat it in the rubbish. Do not flush it below the toilet.
There are 2 basic types of condom attainable in the UK: man and women.
The female condom is sometimes called a femidom because Femidom is its brand name in the UK.
During sex, male condoms are worn on the penis to detain semen (sperm) entering the woman’s vagina when the man ejaculates (comes).
The condom should be put on when the penis is erect (hard) and before it comes into touch with your partner’s sexual body.
Make certain that the condom stays in place while you’re having sex. If it comes off, stop and put on a new one.
After sediment (when the man has come) and while the penis is quiet hard, hold the condom in place and carefully retract the penis from your partner’s body.
You should only capture the condom off the penis when there’s no extra contact with your partner’s body.
Muffle the used condom in a tissue and put it in the bin. You should never flush condoms down the toilet as they may block the toilet and can reason environmental damage.
Female condoms accord women to distich the responsibility of choosing what type of contraception to utilize before having sex with their life partner.
Female condoms can be admit at any time before sex, but must always be admit before the penis touches the genital area.
Directly after sex, slightly gripe and pull the end of the condom to remove it, taking care not to spill any sperm inside the vagina.
If this happens, you’ll need to seek advice about emergency contraception from your physician or pharmacist.
Twirl the condom in a tissue and impose it away in a bin, not in the toilet.
Condoms can be sexy.
Conservasion is important, but so is jubilation. Luckily, condoms offer both!
Condoms come in lots of other styles, shapes, and textures that raise sensation for both partners. And having your partner lay the condom on your penis can be a sexy part of foreplay, Signat if you add lube. Condoms can even prolongation ejaculation (cumming), so sex lasts longer.
You can use condoms for oral, anal, and vaginal sex, so they defend you from STDs no matter how you get down. And that’s really the sexiest part of all: condoms let you focus on gladness and your partner unless worrying about pregnancy or STDs. Safer sex is better sex because it hinder stress from killing the mood.
Using a condom correctly doesn’t only mean laying it on right side out. You should too :
- Check the cessation date (condoms can dry and crack if they’re old).
- Choose male and female condoms made of latex, which is thought to be most effective in preventing type of STDs. If one of you has an allergy to latex, use polyurethane condoms raplaced.
- Keep condoms beyond from heat and light, which can make them more likely to stop.
- Only use water adjunct lubricants with condoms. Shortening, lotion, petroleum jelly, or baby oil can conk the condom.
- Open the condom packet with your hands, not your teeth, and open it carefully so you don’t rip the condom.
- Choose a condom with a aquaria tip to catch semen after ejaculation. Lightly gather the top of the condom and place it at the top of your (or your partner’s) penis. This gets rid of trapped air, which can reason a condom to burst.
- Roll the condom down until it’s out and out rolled out if it’s inside out, throw it away and start over.
- When you’re done, you (or your partner) should retract while holding the condom at the base of the penis to detain the condom from slipping off.
- If a condom stop or slips off and you are related about pregnancy, call your health care provider or pharmacist to discuss emergency contraception. And both partners should be tested for STDs.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- The condom is the best method for lessen the risk of STIs for those who elect to have intercourse. (As always, abstinence is the only 100 percent guarantee.)
- Ratify men to distich responsibility for pregnancy detension and protection against STDs.
- Can be easily getted and does not require a prescription.
- Some people are allergic to latex. Polyurethane condoms can be used as an optional.
- Some individuals prove that condoms lessen sensitivity and pleasure during intercourse.
- Some people disdain hinder sex to put it on.
- Condoms may stop if they are put on falsly.