1. Buy Valif 20mg Online
Valif 20mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Valif tablets 20mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Valif 20mg Reviews will only work if you are sexually aroused.
2. How To Valif 20mg Work?
When a man is sexually stimulated, his body’s normal physical response is to increase blood flow to his penis. This results in an erection. Valif 20mg Tablets It helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity.Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
3. What is Valif 20mg Tablet?
Valif 20mg Vardenafil Tablet effectively treats erectile dysfunction (ED). Known to be a type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor, the drug functions by increasing the flow of blood in the penis during sexual activity, causing an erection.
Use of Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Tablet should be avoided if one is allergic to any substance present in it. Individuals with heart problems, degenerative eye issues that are hereditary, problems with irregular heartbeat or kidney and liver issues should avoid taking Valif 20Mg Tablet as well.
The drug should be used exactly as advised by the doctor. It is meant for oral consumptions either with a meal or without. It should be taken about an hour before one indulges in sexual intercourse. Overdose of Valif 20Mg Tablet can prove to be extremely harmful, thus it should only be taken once daily or as per the instructions of your medical practitioner.
Like other medicines, Valif 20mg Vardenafil Ajanta Pharma Tablet also causes some side effects such as headache, flushing, sneezing, pain in the stomach or back, belching, cough or congestion.
Some major side effects include- pain in the jaw and arms, chills and cold sweats, confusion and nervousness, irregular heartbeat. Major side effects of Valif 20 Reviews Tablet should be reported to the doctor as soon as possible.
4. How To Take Valif 20mg Tablet?
Take 1 Valif 20mg Reviews tablet about 1 hour (60 minutes) before sexual activity. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with Valif by Ajanta. It may be taken with or without meals.
5. Mechanism Action Of Valif 20mg?
Valif 20mg Tablets contain vardenafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase.
This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection.
Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Valif tablets 20mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
6. Drug interaction of Valif 20mg
Vardenafil tablets can potentiate the hypotensive effects of nitrates, alpha-blockers, and antihypertensives.
Valif 20mg tablets are contraindicated in the patients with a hypersensitivity to Vardenafil or any inactive ingredient present in Valif tablets.
Administration with nitrates and nitric oxide donors is also contraindicated.
7. Valif 20 Side Effects
In addition to its intended effect, Valif 20 UK Tablet may cause some unwanted effects too. In such cases, you must seek medical attention immediately. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face
- neck and trunk)
8. Warning of Valif 20mg tablet
Cardiovascular Effects: Patients should not use Generic Vardenafil tablets ( Valif 20 Price ) if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
Risk of Priapism: In the event that an erection lasts more than 4 hours, the patient should seek immediate medical assistance.
Effects on the Eye: Patients should stop use of Valif tablets, and seek urgrnt medical attention in the event of sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Sudden Hearing Loss: Patients should stop using this medicine and seek medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss in hearing.
Alpha-Blockers: Caution is advised when PDE5 inhibitors like Generic Vardenafil are co-administered with alpha-blockers. In some patients, simultaneous use of these two drug classes can lower blood pressure significantly leading to symptomatic hypotension (for example, fainting).
QT Prolongation: Patients with congenital QT syndrome or taking class IA or III antiarrhythmics should avoid using Generic Vardenafil.
Do not take any medicines called “nitrates”. Nitrates are commonly used to treat angina. Valif 20 mg Tablets Angina is a symptom of heart disease and can cause pain in your chest, jaw, or down your arm. Medicines called nitrates include nitroglycerin that is found in tablets, sprays, ointments, pastes, or patches. Nitrates can also be found in other medicines such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate.
Do not use Valif if you use recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate. Nitrates may cause abnormally low blood pressure and Valif may increase that risk.
Do not use Valif 20 mg by Ajanta if you are using these drugs. Ask your doctor if you are not sure if any of your medicines are nitrates.
9. Precaution of Valif 20mg tablet
You should not use Valif 20 mg Reviews if you:
- are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredient in Buy Valif 20
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking medication that may interact with Valif or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or indinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia
10. Uses of Valif 20mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg tablets are taken by mouth for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. ED is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his doctor for help if the condition bothers him.
11. Storage of Valif 20mg
You should keep your Valif 20mg Vardenafil tablets 20mg in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
- always timely on orders Review by Micheal K. Velasco
- A positive experience and my medication… Review by Michelle Long
- Ive been ordering from them for quite a… Review by Torres
- Excellent product at a good price Review by Cindy
- Very Reliable Review by Jess
- They are reliable Review by Mayar
(Posted on 7/10/2018)
- Great customer service trustworthy Review by Simon
(Posted on 6/28/2018)
- I really enjoyed my experience ordering… Review by Alexander
- Great product at a very affordable… Review by Joanna