I am a very satisfied customer and will continue to order from this company.
First time I ordered from this company. 5 star experience ! Will use again
This is a great company to work with. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful when talking to them on the phone.
Product exactly as advertised. Good shipping communication.
Hard at first to pay, had to try several ways. Got it done.
excellent product and excellent service
This product was shipped to me very promptly . It was packaged well and VERY AFFORDABLE!! I will be purchasing from them again and again
Customer service very good. I got a speedy response confirming my order. I was able to ask the representative questions. And, delivery was find. I have been using products about a week now and is very much satisfied so far.
1. Buy Pomalid 2mg Capsules Online
Pomalid is the 1st generic version of the drug Pomalidomide. Pomalidomide is classified as an "immunomodulatory agent with antineoplastic activity," and an "anti-angiogenic agent." It is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited that is one of the most reputed Indian pharmaceutical companies. Pomalid is a prescription oncology medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like hematologist or oncologist.
2. How To Pomalid 2mg Work?
Pomalidomide has several ways to work against myeloma cells :
- As an immunomodulatory medication, Pomalid (Pomalidomide) enhances the action of your immune system.
- This medicine helps prevent the growth of blood vessels and abnormal cells.
- When given with another medicine called dexamethasone, it stimulates the immune system to attack the cancer cells and stops the formation of blood vessels supplying cancer cells.
3. What is Pomalid 2mg Capsules?
Never use pomalidomide if you are pregnant. Even one dose of pomalidomide can cause severe, life-threatening birth defects or death of a baby if the mother or the father is taking this medicine at the time of conception or during pregnancy. Use birth control to prevent pregnancy, whether you are a man or a woman. For women: Use two forms of birth control beginning 4 weeks before you start taking pomalidomide and ending 4 weeks after you stop taking it. For men: Use a condom to prevent pregnancy during your treatment, and for up to 28 days after your treatment ends. Pomalidomide may cause blood clots. Stop using pomalidomide and call your doctor at once if you have symptoms such as chest pain, wheezing, coughing up blood, or if you have pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs.
4. How To Take Pomalid 2mg Capsules?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Pomalidomide is given in a 28-day treatment cycle. You may only need to use the medicine during the first 3 weeks of each cycle. Your doctor will determine how long to treat you with pomalidomide. Take each dose with a full glass of water. You may take pomalidomide with or without food, but take the medicine at the same time each day. Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush, chew, break, or open a pomalidomide capsule. The medicine from inside the capsule can be dangerous if it gets in your eyes, mouth, or nose, or on your skin. If this occurs, wash your skin with soap and water or rinse your eyes with water. Ask your doctor or pharmacist how to safely handle and dispose of a broken capsule.
Never give pomalidomide to another person, even if he or she has the same disorder for which you are being treated. While using pomalidomide, you may need frequent blood tests. Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Return any unused pomalidomide to your doctor, or as directed by the Pomalyst REMS program.
5. Instruction for Pomalid 2mg
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole.
- Do not chew, crush or break it.
6. Drug interaction of Pomalid
Taking pomalidomide with other drugs that cause dizziness or confusion can worsen these effects. Ask your doctor before taking pomalidomide with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Other drugs may interact with pomalidomide, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.
7. Side Effects of Pomalid 2mg
- Bone pain,
- Muscle cramp,
- Breathing difficulty,
- Decreased appetite,
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils),
- Low blood platelets,
- Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes),
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells).
8. Warning And Precaution of Pomalid 2mg Capsules
Do not donate blood or sperm while you are using pomalidomide. Pomalidomide may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. This medicine can pass into body fluids (urine, feces, vomit). Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up a patient’s body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B);
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- risk factors for coronary artery disease (such as diabetes, menopause, being overweight, having high blood pressure or high cholesterol, having a family history of coronary artery disease, being older than 40 and a man, or being a woman who has had a hysterectomy); or
- if you smoke (smoking may make pomalidomide less effective and may increase your risk of a stroke or blood clot while taking this medicine).
- Using pomalidomide may increase your risk of developing other types of cancer, such as leukemia or lymphoma. Talk with your doctor about your specific risk.
It is not known whether pomalidomide passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
9. Uses of Pomalid 2mg
Pomalid 2mg Capsule is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma. It is used along with another medicine called ‘dexamethasone’ (an anti-inflammatory medicine).
10. Storage of Pomalid 2mg
- Store Pomalidomide at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
- Keep your capsules in a cool dry place. Some medicines require refrigerator, so check the information on the medicine bottle or label.
- Keep this medicine in its original bottle. Prescription and manufacturer bottles are created to protect the medication from light and moisture.
- Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
- Keep Pomalid in a place with good lighting so you can always read the label and take the correct amount.
- Keep your medicines separate from your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
- I am a very satisfied customer and will… Review by Taylor Hill
- First time I ordered from this company Review by Edna Brianna
- This is a great company to…do business with Review by Elisabeth
- Product exactly as advertised Review by Sariful Islam
- Hard at first to pay Review by Fares
- excellent product and excellent service Review by Blenda
- AWESOME DEAL!! Review by Mike
- Speedy response to order and delivery Review by Malak