1. Buy Altraz 1mg Online
Altraz is prescribed as the first line treatment of carcinoma of the breast in postmenopausal women. The medicine contains the active ingredient Anastrozole, which comes under the category of medicines called aromatase inhibitors; it reduces the estrogen production in peripheral tissues.
Taking medicine helps reduce the chance of recurrence of breast cancer in the same breast or spreading to other parts of the body.
It hinders the tumor growth in women who have gone through the menopause with hormone-dependent operable or metastatic breast cancer.
Its administration may also reduce the chance of occurring an abnormal cell growth in the same or opposite breast. It is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance.
2. How To Altraz 1mg Work?
Altraz comprises of an active component Anastrozole, a selective aromatase inhibitor function by blocking an enzyme (aromatase) within the body, which affects the level of certain female sex hormones such as estrogens.
3. Drug interaction of Altraz 1mg
You should tell your physician about all the medications that you take. Especially, tell your physician if you use any of the following:
- Medicines containing estrogen. Altraz may interact with any of the following:
- Birth control pills
- Vaginal suppositories
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Vaginal rings
- Estrogen creams
Concomitant use of this medicine with Tamoxifen is contraindicated as it can lower the amount of Anastrozole in your blood and cause this medicine not to act as well.
4. Side Effects of Altraz 1mg
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
- High blood pressure
- Mood changes
- Thinning of the hair
- Hot flashes
- Shortness of breath
- A sleeping problem
- Increased cough
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Call your physician for medical advice about any unwanted effects.
5. Warning And Precaution of Altraz 1mg tablet
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of moderate or severe liver impairment, excess fat, children.
- Bone mass density (bone mineral density) test should be conducted at the start of the therapy and at regular intervals thereafter.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive a car or operate machinery while driving this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Do the lab test for menopause if status is doubtful.
6. Altraz 1mg Dosage
If you forget to take a dose of Altraz 1 mg, consume it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time to take the next scheduled dose, skip the forgotten dose and take your next regular dosing schedule. Avoid taking two doses at the same time.
7. Uses of Altraz 1mg
Altraz has been shown to be a highly effective treatment for early and advanced breast cancer in ladies who have gone through the menopause.
The medicine is also indicated for the treatment of breast cancer that reached to an advanced state in post menopausal women with disease progression following Tamoxifen treatment.
It is used as an adjunct treatment in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic carcinoma.
8. Storage of Altraz 1mg
Store the tablets at room temperature and should be kept in a place where they will remain dry and away from light. Keep it away from the reach and sight of children. Store at 20-25°C. Store it in airtight container.
- I have placed two orders for several… Review by Becky Meneses
- I have every intention of ordering… Review by Dah King
- Great service Review by Davies Marcus
- Incredible Review by Jose Tejado
- Great communication and helpful… Review by Michel Bright