My Cart

0 Item(s): $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Doctor For Erectile Dysfunction

doctor for erectile dysfunction


For many men, a physical exam and answering questions (medical history) are all that's needed for a doctor to diagnose erectile dysfunction and recommend a treatment. If you have chronic health conditions or your doctor suspects that an underlying condition might be involved, you might need further tests or a consultation with a specialist.

Tests for underlying conditions might include:

  • Physical exam. This might include careful examination of your penis and testicles and checking your nerves for sensation.
  • Blood tests. A sample of your blood might be sent to a lab to check for signs of heart disease, diabetes, low testosterone levels and other health conditions.
  • Urine tests (urinalysis). Like blood tests, urine tests are used to look for signs of diabetes and other underlying health conditions.
  • Ultrasound. This test is usually performed by a specialist in an office. It involves using a wandlike device (transducer) held over the blood vessels that supply the penis. It creates a video image to let your doctor see if you have blood flow problems.This test is sometimes done in combination with an injection of medications into the penis to stimulate blood flow and produce an erection.
  • Psychological exam. Your doctor might ask questions to screen for depression and other possible psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.

Psychological counseling

If your erectile dysfunction is caused by stress, anxiety or depression — or the condition is creating stress and relationship tension — your doctor might suggest that you, or you and your partner, visit a psychologist or counselor.

Specialists for erectile dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be caused by physical problems, psychological factors, or a combination of both.

The most noticeable symptoms of ED include:

  • the inability to get or keep an erection
  • low sex drive
  • anxiety about sexual performance

Many men find it difficult to discuss a sexual health problem such as ED. However, it’s important to discuss your ED openly and honestly with your doctor. Various treatment options exist. With help, most men will find a treatment that works for them.

Even when ED doesn’t start with psychological problems, it can cause them. If you have ED, you may want to talk to a mental health professional. A sex therapist can also help you deal with any emotional and relationship problems that may have occurred because of ED. But the best place to start is always your primary care doctor.

Specialists for erectile dysfunction

Your doctor should be your first stop for ED diagnosis. ED has many potential causes, so you may need a comprehensive physical examination to diagnose it.

The first steps to diagnosing ED are usually straightforward. Then your doctor may refer you to a specialist if more information is needed.

Know More About This Medicine and Buy Now :