1. Buy Contractubex Gel
Contractubex Gel is used for treating various kinds of scars (exuberant scars, visually disturbing scars after operations, amputations, burns or in scar shrinkage). The preparation can be used by adults.
2. Contractubex Gel Composition
- Extractum Cepae Cepalin
3. Contractubex Gel Company Name
- Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd
4. What Is Contractubex Gel
Contractubex gel has a beneficial effect on wound healing. The onion extract has an anti-inflammatory effect, and it inhibits the cell growth which support inception of unsightly scars. Heparin has anti-inflammatory effects and relaxes tissues. Allantoin increases the ability if the tissues to bind water, and thus it supports formation of a new tissue in the injured site (epithalization).
5. Contractubex Gel How To Take
- Contractubex gel should be applied 4-5 times a day. You should apply a thin layer of Contractubex gel and then gently massage the gel over the scar. You may cover the area with thin kitchen foil or gauze.
- The length of treatment depends on the severity of the scar and typically lasts between several weeks and several months.
- You should avoid exposing your scars to sunlight or other factors that may cause irritation of scars.
- This medicine can be taken regardless of food intake.
6. Mechanism Action Of Contractubex Gel
- Improving the quality of wound healing; reducing the scar formation.
- Preventing or treating superficial thrombophlebitis.
- Healing wounds and increases the re-establishments of the normal skin.
7. Contractubex Gel Instructions
The Intense Gel Formula Promotes Healing Process Of The Skin, Effectively Reduces And Makes The Scar Softer, Smoother And More Elastic.It Contains A Special Combination Of The Active Ingredients Promote The Healing Process Of Your Skin And Improve The Colour, Texture And Overall Appearence Of Your Scar.
8. Contractubex Gel Drug Interactions
9. Contractubex Gel Side Effects
- itchy skin,
- redness of the skin,
- dilation of the peripheral blood vessels,
- skin thinning resulting in wrinkles and dryness,
- darkening of the skin,
- pain at the application site,
- skin inflammation (dermatitis),
- skin burning sensation,
- allergy and others.
10. Contractubex Gel Precaution
- If you have open wounds that are not healing properly
- If you are allergic to any of its ingredient. If you are experiencing symptoms of an allergy, such as:
- itching or swelling, discontinue use and contact your doctor.
11. Contractubex Gel Dosage
- Contractubex Scar Removal Gel
12. Contractubex Gel Safety Information
Information on this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
13. Contractubex Gel Uses
Wounds are injuries of the skin and stay with us our whole lives. Most wounds are harmless and are quickly forgotten. Nevertheless, they leave marks on our skin: a scar.
14. Contractubex Gel Storage
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Contractubex Gel.
15. Contractubex Gel Review
“Trusted Rx medypharma.com resource. Very professional product contractubex gel and courteous.” – Jeffrey
|Generic Brands||See Description|