1. Buy Zyloric 100mg
Zyloric 100mg Tablet is an antigout agent which is used to prevent gout attacks by reducing the uric acid production. It should be started at low doses and increase gradually. It is not recommended in the patients with the known history of allergy.
2. Zyloric 100mg Composition
3. Zyloric 100mg Company Name
- Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
4. Zyloric 100mg How To Work
Zyloric 100mg Tablet is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by decreasing blood uric acid, which is the chemical that causes gout.
5. What Is Zyloric 100mg
Zyloric 100mg Tablet belongs to a class of drugs called xanthine oxidase inhibitors. It is widely used in treatment of gout or kidney stones. It also decreases levels of uric acid in people who are receiving cancer chemotherapy. Allopurinol works by blocking xanthine oxidase which reduces the amount of uric acid made by the body. Increased uric acid levels are the major cause for gout and kidney problems.
6. Zyloric 100mg How To Take
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zyloric 100mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
7. Mechanism Action Of Zyloric 100mg
Mechanism of action. Allopurinol is a purine analog; it is a structural isomer of hypoxanthine (a naturally occurring purine in the body) and is an inhibitor of the enzyme xanthine oxidase. ... In addition to blocking uric acid production, inhibition of xanthine oxidase causes an increase in hypoxanthine and xanthine.
8. Zyloric 100mg Instructions
Take Zyloric 100mg Tablet as advised by the doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger quantities than recommended. Drink adequate amount of water to prevent the formation of kidney stones. The treatment should be started at lower doses and increase the dose gradually based on the response. It is advised not to operate machinery and drive vehicle due to the risk of dizziness.
9. Zyloric 100mg Drug Interactions
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI's)
10. Zyloric 100mg Side Effects
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea and/or vomiting (usually only temporary).
- Skin rash due to allergic reaction.
11. Zyloric 100mg Warning
You are of Han Chinese, African or Indian origin
You have problems with your liver or kidneys. Your doctor may give you a lower dose or ask you to take it less often than each day. They will also monitor you more closely.
You have heart problems or high blood pressure and you take diuretics and/or a medicine called ACE-inhibitors.
You are currently having an attack of gout.
You have thyroid problems.
12. Zyloric 100mg Precaution
Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Zyloric 100mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take Zyloric 100mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
13. Zyloric 100mg Dosage
- Zyloric 100mg
- Zyloric 300mg
14. Zyloric 100mg Safety Information
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
15. Zyloric 100mg Uses
- Excess uric acid formation;
- Gout (Pain and inflammation occur when uric acid crystallises and deposits in the joints);
- Certain types of kidney stones;
- Excess of uric acid for cancer patient receiving chemotherapy;
- Certain skin diseases due to increased uric acid level in blood;
- Metabolic disorders.
16. Zyloric 100mg Storage
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging.
17. Zyloric 100mg Review
“Have ordered Zyloric 100mg tablet twice now and have been very happy with price, shipping time and customer service. Thank you MedyPharma.com.” – John