1. Buy Zepdon 400mg Online
Zepdon 400Mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection in adults. Zepdon 400Mg Tablet is most commonly used in combination with other HIV medicines. Zepdon 400Mg Tablet belongs to the class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors.
These inhibitors block the HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking these integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent the HIV virus from multiplying and thus can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
Though HIV medicines can’t cure HIV/AIDS, but by taking a combination of HIV medicines which are called an HIV regimen, every day helps patients with HIV live longer, healthier lives. The taking of HIV medicines also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
Zepdon 400Mg Tablet should not be taken if: you are allergic to Zepdon 400Mg Tablet or any other related medicines. If you have liver problems or a history of a muscle disorder. If you have a high level of creatine kinase. If you have phenylketonuria.
If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Serious side effects of Zepdon 400Mg Tablet include allergic reactions, skin reactions and liver problems. Zepdon 400Mg Tablet Is available as 400-mg film-coated tablets, 25-mg and 100-mg chewable tablets, 100-mg single-use packets for oral suspension.
2. How To Zepdon 400mg Work?
Raltegravir belongs to a class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors. Integrase inhibitors block an HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
3. What is Zepdon 400mg Tablet?
Zepdon 400 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine which is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. It only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. It should be used with caution in elderly patients.
Zepdon 400mg is known as an integrase inhibitor. It blocks the virus from growing and infecting more cells. It is an antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body.
4. Instruction for Zepdon 400mg
Take Zepdon 400 mg Tablet exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Ensure that proper hygiene measures are adopted. Complete the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection.
5. Drug interaction of Zepdon 400mg
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Instructions - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Interaction with Medicine
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium oxide
6. Side Effects of Zepdon 400mg
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Muscle pain
- Increased liver enzymes
7. Warning of Zepdon 400mg tablet
Pregnancy - This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding - This medicine is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome - This medicine should be used with caution since it may cause a Drug Rash with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms (DRESS) syndrome. Appropriate corrective measures may need to be taken or therapy may need to be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
Myopathy - This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of myopathy or increase in serum creatine kinase levels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
Autoimmune disorders - This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of autoimmune disorders due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
8. Precaution of Zepdon 400mg tablet
Before using Zepdon Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Cautiously prevent the transmission of HIV virus
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
9. Uses of Zepdon 400mg
Zepdon (Raltegravir) is an antiretroviral medicine. It is used along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) - the virus that can cause the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Cipla Raltegravir is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection. It helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better. This lowers your chance of getting HIV complications (such as new infections, cancer) and improves your quality of life.
10. Storage of Zepdon 400mg
- Store Raltegravir at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
- Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
- Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
- Keep Zepdon film-coated tablets in the container that they came in and keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not use it if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it in the car or on window sills. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines