1. Buy Valif 20mg Oral Jelly Online
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Vardenafil helps relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Valif Oral Jelly 20mg will only work if you are sexually aroused. Valif Oral Jelly 20mg helps treat erectile dysfunction in men with health problems, such as diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
2. What is Valif Oral Jelly ?
Vardenafil for harder, longer lasting erections. One of the latest treatments for Erectile Dysfunction, valif acts in the same way as Viagra by blocking an enzyme called PDE-5. Buy Valif 20mg Online Clinical studies show that valif works faster and has fewer side effects than Viagra.
3. How To Take Valif 20mg Oral Jelly ?
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. This medicine comes with a patient information leaflet. Read it carefully. Ask your doctor, nurse or pharmacist any questions that you may have about this medicine. Take This Medicine orally as needed 1 hour before sexual activity or as directed by your doctor. Do NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE more often than once daily as needed. If you are taking certain other medicines you may only be able to take this medicine one time every three days. Valif Oral Jelly Buy Online Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information. This medicine may be taken on an empty stomach or with food. However, taking this medicine with a high-fat meal may reduce the amount of medicine that your body absorbs. AVOID EATING GRAPEFRUIT OR DRINKING GRAPEFRUIT JUICE while being treated with this medicine unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
4. Mechanism Action Of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly ?
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg contains vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that acts directly on the erectile tissue of the penis, increasing blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Vardenafil in Valif Oral Jelly 20mg inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection. Valif Oral Jelly 20mg is more concentrated and absorbs faster into the blood stream; it therefore, works more rapidly than in tablet form, being effective within 15 minutes of consumption.
5. Drug interaction of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly
Several medications interact with Valif Oral Jelly and should either not be taken while you are taking Valif Oral Jelly or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Valif Oral Jelly: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure
- Drugs that affect Valif Oral Jelly UK : cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketoconazole for fungal infection, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, grapefruit juice
- Drugs that are affected by Valif Oral Jelly: like doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
6. Side Effects of Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose
- flu Syndrome
- increased Creatine Kinase
- upset stomach
- back pain.
7. Warning of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly
You should not use Valif Oral Jelly Test if you:
- are allergic to vardenafil or any ingredients in Valif Oral Jelly
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink grapefruit juice as this may interact with Valif Oral Jelly
- are taking medication that may interact with Valif or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
8. Precaution of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly
Valif Oral Jelly Vardenafil Do NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE if you've had an allergic reaction to it in the past or to any other ingredient that's found in it. This medicine may cause DIZZINESS or VISION CHANGES. DO NOT DRIVE, OPERATE MACHINERY, or do anything that could be DANGEROUS until you know how you react to this medicine. Using this medicine alone, with other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks. To minimize dizziness or lightheadedness, sit up or stand slowly when rising from a seated or lying position.
9. Uses of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg Vardenafil This medicine is a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat sexual function problems such as impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine is not intended for use by women or children. This medicine will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV infection. Use "safe sex" practices such as latex condoms. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
10. Storage of Valif 20mg Oral Jelly
You should store your Valif Oral Jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place away from light and moisture.
|Equivalent Brands||Vardenafil Jelly|
|Generic Brands||Vardenafil Oral Jelly|
- I can absolutely honestly give… Review by Toyan James
- Great online pharmacy Review by Queen
- I had a really hard time paying but....... Review by Kabby
- They were prompt they came and I never… Review by Guero
- I have ordered from medypharma Pharmacy … Review by Sandra
(Posted on 8/11/2018)
- Very Pleased Review by Danny
- Trustworthy! Review by Clara