1. Buy Tenvir 300mg Online
Tenvir 300 mg Tab is used for the treatment of HIV/AIDS, as well as for use in post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP).
Tenvir is an antiretroviral medication that treats HIV-1 in adults when taken with other anti-HIV drugs. One pill contains 300mg of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is highly effective, yet Tenvir must be part of a regiment of multiple antiretrovirals to stop HIV-1 from progressing to AIDS.
2. What is Tenvir 300mg Tablet?
Tenofovir (Tenvir Tablets) is used in combination with other antiretroviral agents for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older. This medicine is also used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in adult patients as well as children 12 years of age and older.
Tenvir tablets are manufactured by Cipla Ltd. in the strengths of 300 mg. We also have in stock Generic Combivir (Duovir Tablets) which which is also used to treat HIV-1 infection.
3. Drug interaction of Tenvir 300mg
Tenvir tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate or any inactive ingredient present in Tenvir tablets.
4. Side Effects of Tenvir 300mg
- feeling very weak or tired
- have unusual (not normal) muscle pain
- have trouble breathing
- have stomach pain with nausea (feel sick to your stomach), vomiting
- feel cold, especially in your arms and legs
- feel dizzy or lightheaded
- have a fast or irregular heartbeat
- your skin or the white part of your eyes turns yellow (jaundice)
- dark "tea-colored" urine
- light-colored bowl movements (stools)
- loss of appetite for several days or longer
- stomach pain
5. Warning of Tenvir 300mg tablet
Do not take tenofovir if you are already taking medicines that contain tenofovir in combination with other drugs.
Do not take tenofovir with other drugs that can potentially damage your kidneys; especially adefovir (used in treatment of hepatitis B).
Contact your doctor immediately if you notice symptoms: deep and rapid breathing, drowsiness, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, stomach pain, fast or uneven heart rate, or feeling very weak or tired.
These might indicate development of a life-threatening side effect of tenofovir called lactic acidosis (excess lactic acid in blood). Lactic acidosis occurs more often in women, particularly if they are very overweight or are taking nucleoside antivirals for a long time. Tenofovir may damage your kidneys (nephrotoxicity).
Constant monitoring of kidney function (blood tests to assess the health of kidneys) is advised while on treatment with tenofovir. Contact your doctor immediately if you have symptoms: persistent urge of vomit (nausea), upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (abnormal liver function causing yellowing of the skin or eyes).
These might indicate development of severe liver damage. Decreases in bone mineral density can happen while taking tenofovir. Do consult your doctor before taking tenofovir if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Do not use tenofovir if you are breast-feeding.
Tenofovir may cause lipodystrophy (changes in body fat - build up or loss of body fat) especially in elderly patients with HIV. Physical examination of fat redistribution and monitoring of blood levels of lipids and sugar may be advised in elderly.
Discuss with your doctor about necessary precautions (practicing safer sex and making other life-style changes) to be taken to avoid spreading of HIV virus to others.
6. Precaution of Tenvir 300mgtablet
Before you take Tenvir Tablets (Generic Tenofovir) , tell your healthcare providers if you:
- have liver problems, including hepatitis B (HBV) infection
- have kidney problems
- have bone problems
- have any other medical conditions, including HIV infection
This medicine may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take such as vitamins and herbal supplements. This medicine may interact with other medicines. Do not take this medicine if you take:
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take the following medications, as the dose of these other medications may need to be changed.
Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of them to show your healthcare provider when you get a new medicine.
7. Tenvir 300mg Dosage
The dosage of Tenvir Tablets (Generic Tenofovir) for various indications is given below:
Recommended dose for the treatment of HIV-1 or chronic hepatitis B in adults and pediatric patients 12 years of age and older (35 kg or more):
The dosage is 300 mg once daily taken orally with or without food.
Recommended dose for the treatment of HIV-1 in pediatric patients(2 to less than 12 years of age): The dosage for pediatric patients weighing greater than or equal to 17 kg who can swallow an intact tablet, one Tenvir Tablet (150, 200, 250 or 300 mg based on body weight) once daily taken orally with or without food.
8. Uses of Tenvir 300mg
Tenvir 300mg Tablet is used in the treatment of HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
9. Storage of Tenvir 300mg
Store Tenvir 300mg tablets (Generic Tenofovir) at 25°C (77 °F), excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Keep the bottle tightly closed. Keep away from children and pets.
- Wonderful experience! Review by Bradley E. Watts
- I have always had good experiences with… Review by Miguel Sanchez
- Wonderful service Review by Robert Mihai
- Great service and fast delivery Review by Wiliams James
Thx :) (Posted on 12/5/2018)
- Great product and service Review by Nejat Nejati
- I always get great service and great… Review by Sarah Johnson
- My experience with medypharma has been… Review by Viviane
(Posted on 10/5/2018)
- Very good service Review by Jennifer
(Posted on 9/28/2018)
- Ive been ordering from them for quite a.. Review by Patricia
- Great service Review by Dora
- Awesome transaction! Review by Simath
- Ordering was easy Review by Ken
- always awesome! Review by Lena