Prompt service at very low prices.
1. Buy Temonat 250mg Online
Temonat 250 mg Capsule is an anticancer agent used in the treatment of certain types of brain cancers. This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of hepatic and renal impairment. It is not recommended for use in children under 3 years of age. Temonat 250 mg capsule is used in adults and in children above 3 years of age to treat certain specific types of brain tumor such as glioblastoma multiforme (malignant grade IV brain tumor) or anaplastic astrocytoma (grade III brain tumor). It is usually used together with radiotherapy or other medications and is generally given after other cancer medicines have been tried without success.
2. Instruction for Temonat 250mg
Drug interaction of Temonat 250mg
Description - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Instructions - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
3. Interaction with Medicine
4. How To Temonat 250mg Work?
Temonat 250 mg capsule is an antitumor drug and belongs to a class of medications called alkylating agents. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Temozolomide (Temonat) is an alkylating agent and works by stopping cancer cells from making DNA. DNA stands for DeoxyriboNucleic Acid. It is the genetic material of a cell.
If the cancer cells can't make DNA, they can't split into 2 new cells, so the cancer can't grow.
5. Side Effects of Temonat 250mg
- Loss of appetite,
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils),
- Hair loss,
- Viral infection,
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping),
- Decreased white blood cell count,
- Low blood platelets,
- Coordination disorder,
- Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes),
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body),
- Memory loss.
6. Warning of Temonat 250mg Capsule
It is very important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits to make sure that this medicine is working properly and to check for unwanted effects.
While you are being treated with TemoNat(Temozolomide), and after you stop treatment with it, do not have any immunizations (vaccinations) without your doctor's approval .
TemoNat(Temozolomide) may lower your body's resistance, and there is a chance you might get the infection that the immunization is meant to prevent.
In addition, other persons living in your household should not take oral polio vaccine, since there is a chance they could pass the polio virus on to you. Also, avoid persons who have taken oral polio vaccine within the last several months.
Do not get close to them, and do not stay in the room with them for very long. If you cannot take these precautions, you should consider wearing a protective face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
Temonat(Temozolomide) can temporarily lower the number of white blood cells in your blood, increasing the chance of getting an infection.
It can also lower the number of platelets, which are necessary for proper blood clotting. If this occurs, there are certain precautions you can take, especially when your blood count is low, to reduce the risk of infection or bleeding:
- If you can, avoid people with infections. Check with your doctor immediately if you think you are getting an infection or if you get a fever or chills, cough or hoarseness, lower back or side pain, or painful or difficult urination.
- Check with your doctor immediately if you notice any unusual bleeding or bruising; black, tarry stools; blood in urine or stools; or pinpoint red spots on your skin.
- Be careful when using a regular toothbrush, dental floss, or toothpick. Your medical doctor, dentist, or nurse may recommend other ways to clean your teeth and gums. Check with your medical doctor before having any dental work done.
- Do not touch your eyes or the inside of your nose unless you have just washed your hands and have not touched anything else in the meantime.
- Be careful not to cut yourself when you are using sharp objects such as a safety razor or fingernail or toenail cutters.
- Avoid contact sports or other situations where bruising or injury could occur.
7. Precaution of Temonat 250mg Capsule
Onset of action -The time required for this medicine to show its effect is not clinically established.
Duration of effect - The time until which this medicine remains active in the body is not clinically established.
Safe with alcohol? - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Is it habit forming? - No habit forming tendency has been reported.
Usage in pregnancy? - This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of fetal harm.
Usage while breast-feeding? - This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects in the breastfed baby.
8. Temonat 250mg Dosage
If you miss a dose of Temonat 250 mg Capsule or a scheduled appointment for a dose of Temonat 250 mg Capsule, call your doctor immediately for further instructions. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Oral: Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor immediately in case of a suspected overdose. Injection: Since this medicine is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose with this medicine is suspected.
9. Uses of Temonat 250mg
Temonat 250mg Capsule is used in the treatment of brain tumor.
Temozolomide 250 mg Capsule is used to treat specific types of brain cancer, including -
Glioblastoma multiforme, Anaplastic astrocytoma etc.
10. Storage of Temonat 250mg
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from heat and direct light.
- Do not store in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Ask your health care professional how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
- Satisfied Review by Erinaldo Estrela