1. Buy Synthivan Tablets Online
Synthivan Tablet is used for Human immunodeficiency virus infections, Hiv, Aids and other conditions. Synthivan Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Synthivan Tablet contains Atazanavir and Ritonavir as active ingredients.
Synthivan Tablet works by inhibiting maturation of virus in the cells; preventing virus from multiplying inside the body;
Cipla manufactures Synthivan Tablet.
Detailed information related to Synthivan Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
2. What is Synthivan Tablet?
Synthivan Tablet is an antiretroviral medication which is used to treat and prevent HIV/AIDS. It is usually recommended to use with other antiretroviral. It may also be used for prevention after a needlestick injury or other potential exposure. It is directed to be taken via the mouth once a day. Synthivan Tablet binds itself to the active site of HIV protease and prevents it from splitting the pro-form of viral proteins into the working machinery of the virus. If the HIV protease enzyme does not work then the virus is not infectious, and no mature virions are made.
Common side effects include yellowish skin, headache, abdominal pain, nausea, trouble sleeping, and fever. Severe side effects include rashes such as erythema multiform and high blood sugar. Synthivan Tablet appears to be safe to use during pregnancy. It is of the protease inhibitor (PI) class and works by blocking HIV protease. Synthivan Tablet should not be taken by those with hypersensitivity. Synthivan Tablet should not be taken with other medications such as triazolam, lurasidone, alfuzosin, irinotecan, rifampin, pimozide, orally administered lovastatin, midazolam, cisapride, ergot derivatives.
3. Mechanism Action Of Synthivan?
Synthivan Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting maturation of virus in the cells.
- Preventing virus from multiplying inside the body.
4. Drug interaction of Synthivan
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Synthivan Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Synthivan Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Hypersensitivity to Synthivan Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Synthivan Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 3 months
- Drug contraindicated are amiodarone, quinidine, propafenone, astemizole, terfenadine, dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, pimozide
- Hepatic impairment
- Proton-pump inhibitors
5. Side Effects of Synthivan
- Altered taste
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
- Abdominal pain
- Throat pain
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand).
6. Warning And Precaution of Synthivan tablet
Before using Synthivan Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid spreading of HIV virus to others
- Avoid transmission of HIV: do not share needles or personal care items
- Consult a doctor if you have haemophilia or pancreatitis
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist whenever your medication regimen changes
- It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems or liver disease including hepatitis B or C
- Monitor glucose, lipid and uric acid regularly
7. Uses of Synthivan
Synthivan Tablet is used in the treatment of HIV infection.
8. Storage of Synthivan
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Synthivan Tablet.