1. Buy Poxet 90mg Online
Poxet 90mg Tablet contains an active substance called ‘dapoxetine’. This belongs to a group of medicines called ‘selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors’ (SSRIs). Poxet may also be known as a ‘urological’ medicine. Poxet increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation. This may reduce the frustration or worry about fast ejaculation.
Poxet 90 Review is used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
2. How To Poxet 90mg Work?
Poxet 90 mg Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the level of serotonin in nerve thereby increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over ejaculation.
3. What is Poxet 90mg Tablet?
Dapoxetine Poxet 90 is a medication for the treatment of early (rapid) ejaculation in men. Dapoxetine is well tolerated drug that improves all sexual function which are associated with premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine 90mg helps eliminate the psychological problems of premature ejaculation, resulting in improved sexual satisfaction. Currently Dapoxetine is the only drug approved for the treatment of early ejaculation in men.
4. How To Take Poxet 90mg Tablet?
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg.
- Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated.
- Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Swallow the tablets whole to avoid a bitter taste, with at least one full glass of water. This may help lower your chance of fainting
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- This medicine should not be used by men under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Discuss your Poxet Dapoxetine 90 mg Reviews treatment with your doctor after the first 4 weeks or after 6 doses to see whether you should continue treatment. If treatment is continued, you should see your doctor again to discuss this at least every six months
5. Side Effects of Poxet Dapoxetine 90 mg
6. Warning of Poxet 90mg tablet
It can be taken with or without food.
It should be taken just when you need it and one to three hour before sexual intercourse. Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
Likely to cause orthostatic hypotension. This means dizziness when you change positions (like standing up) because your blood pressure doesn't adjust quickly enough.
It causes dizziness or lightheadedness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
Avoid alcohol when taking this medicine. It may increase your risk of injury from fainting or from other side effects.
Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with any heart problems (high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, slow or irregular heart rate).
Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
7. Precaution of Poxet 90mg tablet
you are allergic to dapoxetine Hcl 90 mg or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm
you have a history of fainting
you have ever had mania (symptoms include feeling over−excited, irritable or not being able to think clearly) or severe depression
you have moderate or severe liver problems.
you are taking:
- Medicines for depression called ‘monoamine oxidase inhibitors’ (MAOIs) - Thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- Other medicines for depression - Lithium − a medicine for bipolar disorder - Linezolid − an antibiotic used to treat infections - Tryptophan − a medicine to help you sleep
- Certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir and atazanavir - Certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin - Nefazodone − an antidepressant
8. Poxet 90mg Dosage
The recommended starting Dapoxetine Hcl Tablets 90 mg dosage for adult men between 18 to 64 years of age is 30 mg, taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity. In case the medical effect of Poxet 30 mg is insufficient and the side effects are acceptable, the dose may be increased to the maximum recommended dose of 60 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is one dose every 24 hours.
Dapoxetine tablets must be swallowed whole. It is recommended that tablets be taken with at least one full glass of water. Poxet tablets may be taken with or without food.
9. Safety information about Poxet 90mg
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
10. Uses of Poxet 90mg
Poxet Dapoxetine 90 mg Reviews is used to treat premature ejaculation in men between 18 and 64 years old. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem. It is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants to. Dapoxetine Poxet 90 This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
11. Storage of Poxet 90mg
You should take your Poxet Dapoxetine 90 mg tablet swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Sildamax tablet 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity.
- They always provide great service and… Review by Anthony Ake
- Wonderful service Review by Barfood
- Great company Review by Gihuto Asumi
- Great couple of products I got from… Review by Michael Herricks
(Posted on 11/1/2018)