1. Buy Megalis 10 mg Online
Megalis 10mg Tab relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. Megalis 10 mg Medicine is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
2. How To Megalis 10mg Work?
Megalis 10mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. Megalis 10mg How To Use It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
3. What is Megalis 10mg Tablet?
Megalis Tadalafil 10mg Tablet effectively helps in relaxing the muscles that are present in blood vessel walls, thus successfully increasing the flow of blood to certain areas in the body. The Megalis 10 mg How To Use drug is thus used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence and benign prostatic hypertrophy, that is, enlarged prostate. Online Megalis 10 mg Tablets also aids in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as effectively increases the capacity to exercise in both men and women.
Megalis 10 mg Uses is important to know that there are a few medicines which react with Megalis 10mg Tablet resulting in dangerous Megalis 10 mg side effects. Thus, make sure that you inform your health practitioner about your medical history and provide him with a complete list of medicines that you are taking at present. Also inform him of any health problems that you have currently.
4. How To Take Megalis 10mg Tablet?
Take Megalis 10 mg Use medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Megalis 10 mg is What Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Megalis 10mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
5. Drug interaction of Megalis 10mg
Drugs that interact with Megalis 10 mg Tablet Uses include the following:
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
6. Side Effects of Megalis 10mg
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages),
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk),
- Muscle pain,
- Back pain,
- Pain in extremity.
7. Warning of Megalis 10mg tablet
Ask your healthcare provider if Megalis 10 mg Reviews is safe for you to have sexual activity. You should not take Megalis 10 mg Benefits by Macleods if your healthcare provider has told you not to have sexual activity because of your health problems. You should not take Megalis 10 mg Buy Online by Macleods if:
- have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- has had a stroke
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems or require dialysis
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have ever had severe vision loss including a condition called NAION
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding problem
- have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- has had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- take any medicines called “nitrates”
- use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to the active ingredient Tadalafil or any of its inactive ingredient
- have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
8. Precaution of Megalis 10mg tablet
Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
It's best to take Megalis 10 mg Dosage about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Megalis 10 mg For Females helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
Do not use Megalis 10 mg Effects if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
Do not take Megalis 10 mg For Male if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure.
9. Megalis 10mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
10. Safety information about Megalis 10mg
Megalis 10 mg Tablet How To Use The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
11. Uses of Megalis 10mg
Megalis 10 mg For Womens Tablet is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
12. Storage of Megalis 10mg
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in the original package, in order to protect from moisture.
|Equivalent Brands||Tadalafil Tablets|
- Easy and fast! Review by Chrysalis Payne
- Great choice for me and my meds...phone… Review by Toyan James