1. Buy Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Loceryl Nail Lacquer is a clinically proven anti-fungal nail treatment that penetrates the nail to kill the fungus at the source, and protects against spreading
2. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Composition
3. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Company Name
- Galderma India Pvt Ltd
4. Loceryl Nail Lacquer How To Work
Loceryl Nail Lacquer belongs to a class of anti-fungal medications. It inhibits the enzymes that are essential for fungal growth, thereby killing the wide variety of sensitive fungi.
5. What Is Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Loceryl Nail Lacquer (Amorolfine 5%) Amorolfine is used to treat certain fungal infections of the skin. It is a topical antimycotic, sometimes known as an antifungal. It is used to kill a wide variety of fungi that can cause nail infections.
6. Loceryl Nail Lacquer How To Take
Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Trim your nails. Apply the medicine with applicator brush to the nail and its underside and let it dry for 30 seconds.
7. Mechanism Action Of Loceryl Nail Lacquer
Loceryl Nail Lacquer Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Suppressing the growth of fungi that cause onychomycosis; retarding the sterol biosynthesis.
8. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Drug Interactions
Whenever you take more than one medicine, or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you're at risk of a drug interaction.
9. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Side Effects
- Blisters on skin,
- Nail disorder,
- Skin irritation,
- Skin rash,
- Skin redness.
10. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Warning
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. For external use only.
Do not use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding or may become pregnant/wish to start breastfeeding.
11. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Precaution
Before taking Loceryl Nail Lacquer, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other antifungals; or if you have any other allergies.
This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of:
- Allergic (hypersensitive) to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients
- pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- breast feeding
Before using this medication tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially any of the following:
- a weak immune system
- poor circulation in your hands and feet
- severely damaged or infected nails
12. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Dosage
- Loceryl Nail Lacquer
- Loceryl 0.25% Cream
- Loceryl Cream
13. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Safety Information
The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
14. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Uses
Loceryl Nail Lacquer is used in the treatment of fungal nail infections and fungal skin infections.
15. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Storage
Screw the bottle top of the Loceryl Nail Lacquer tightly immediately after use.
Keep Loceryl Nail Lacquer in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
Do not store it, or any other medicine, in a bathroom or near a sink.
Do not leave it in the car or on window sills.
Keep Loceryl Nail Lacquer where young children cannot reach it. A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
16. Loceryl Nail Lacquer Review
“Quick delivery. Authentic drugs loceryl nail lacquer at fraction of cost in USA. Plus, if you know what medication you need and you are confident in knowing your own medical history... no doctor visit required.” – Ann Jo