1. Buy Lenmid 10mg Online
Lenmid 10Mg Capsule is used to treat anemia, which occurs in patients suffering from myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). The drug is used in combination with certain other medicines in the treatment of multiple myeloma (MM).
Some patients suffering from mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) may also receive Lenmid 10Mg Capsule treatment, as it is an immunomuodulator.
Lenmid 10Mg Capsule should not be taken if your body is hypersensitive to any substance present in it. Moreover, the drug can harm a fetus, thus it should not be used by women who are expecting or those trying to conceive a child. Breast feeding mothers should consult their medical providers before starting Lenmid 10Mg Capsule.
The drug is mean to be taken orally, either with food or without. Swallow the entire tablet with the help of some water. It is best that you do not chew or break the tablet, as it will become less effective.
Like all medicines, Lenmid 10Mg Capsule too leads to some side effects such as pain in the abdomen, infection of the upper respiratory tract or the urinary tract, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, cough, edema, fatigue, muscle cramps, nausea etc. If these side effects do get worse, get in touch with your health care provider and seek relevant treatment.
2. How To Lenmid 10mg Work?
Lenalidomideis an immunomodulatory and an antiangiogenic agent. It works by stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
3. What is Lenmid 10mg Capsule?
Lenmid is Generic version of Revlimid manufactured by Natco which is manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. (INDIA)
Lenmid is used for treatment of a certain type of myelodysplastic syndrome (a group of conditions in which the bone marrow produces blood cells that are misshapen and does not produce enough healthy blood cells) caused by an abnormal chromosome.
Lenmid is also used for treatment of anemia (a lack of red blood cells in the body) and along with dexamethasone for the treatment of multiple myeloma (a type of cancer of the bone marrow) who have received at least one prior therapy.
4. Mechanism Action Of Lenmid 10mg?
Lenalidomidehas been used to successfully treat both inflammatory disorders and cancers in the past 110 years. There are multiple mechanisms of action, and they can be simplified by organizing them as mechanisms of action in vitro and in vivo. In vitro, cheap Lenalidomidehas three main activities: direct anti-tumor effect, inhibition of the microenvironment support for tumor cells, and immunomodulatory role. In vivo, Buy Lenalidomideinduces tumor cell apoptosis directly and indirectly by inhibition of bone marrow stromal cell support, by anti-angiogenic and anti-osteoclastogenic effects, and by immunomodulatory activity.Lenalidomidehas a broad range of activities that can be exploited to treat many hematologic and solid cancers.
The proposed mechanisms of action of Lenalidomidein multiple myeloma (MM) include direct cytotoxicity via induction of apoptosis (A); inhibition of cell adhesion molecules such as intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) and vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 (VCAM-1), which reduces the growth signaling of MM cells (B); inhibition of growth signals that promote bone marrow angiogenesis, such as vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α), and interleukin (IL)-6 (C); and stimulation of the T-helper cells, which increases production of IL-2 and interferon-γ (IFN-γ) and consequently augments natural killer (NK) cell activation and NK cell-dependent cytotoxicity (D). Illustration by Taina Litwak, CMI.
5. Instruction for Lenmid 10mg
Multiple Myeloma: Lenalidomidein combination with dexamethasone is indicated for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma (MM) who have received at least one prior therapy.
Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Lenalidomideis indicated for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia due to low-or intermediate-1-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) associated with a deletion 10q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma: Lenalidomideis indicated for the treatment of patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) whose disease has relapsed or progressed after two prior therapies, one of which included bortezomib.
6. Side Effects of Lenmid 10mg
- Irregular heartbeat
- Redness of skin
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Lenmid Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
7. Precaution of Lenmid 10mg Capsule
Before taking Lenmid (Lenalidomide) you must tell your physician if you are receiving dialysis, have a tumor, cancer, or kidney problems.
It is extremely important that women do not become pregnant while taking this drug as it can cause birth defects in unborn children. It can also be passed on through sexual intercourse with a man who is taking the medication. Make sure to always use precautions when having sexual intercourse with pregnant women when taking this drug.
Before using Lenmid Capsule, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid activities causing bruising or injury
- Avoid contact with cold or infectious people
- Do not donate blood, semen or serum during treatment or for 4 weeks after treatment
- Do not drive or operate machines
- Have risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions and fatal heart problems during treatment
- Monitor regular blood tests before and during the treatment
- Undergo pregnancy tests before, every 4 weeks and after the treatment
- Use contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after treatment.
8. Lenmid 10mg Dosage
Always follow the instructions of doctor regarding the dosage and duration.
Multiple Myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma: 210 mg/day on days 1 through 21 of repeated 28 day cycles.
Myelodysplastic Diseases: 10 mg once daily.
This information is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before taking any prescription or over the counter drugs (including any herbal medicines or supplements) or following any treatment or regimen. Only your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you.
9. Uses of Lenmid 10mg
Lenalidomideis used in adults in combination with other medicines to treat multiple myeloma (a type of cancer which affects plasma cells, a certain type of white blood cell) and alone to treat myelodysplastic syndromes (collection of many different blood and bone marrow diseases). It is also used to treat mantle cell lymphoma (aggressive variety of cancer that occurs in lymph nodes).
- Use Lenmid as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Lenmid comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Lenmid refilled.
- Take Lenmid by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Lenmid whole with water. Do not break, crush, chew, or open before swallowing.
- Take Lenmid at about the same time each day to get the most benefit from it.
- Do not open the capsules or handle them more than needed. If you touch a broken capsule or the medicine inside of the capsule, wash the area with soap and water. If a broken capsule or the medicine inside comes into contact with your eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- If you miss a dose of Lenmid and it has been less than 12 hours since the missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it has been more than 12 hours since the missed dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
10. Storage of Lenmid 10mg
Store between 15ºC & 30ºC.
Care should be exercised in the handling of lenalidomide. Lenalidomide capsules should not be opened or crushed. If a powder from lenalidomide contacts the skin, wash the skin immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. If Lenalidomide contacts the mucous membranes, flush thoroughly with water.
Procedures for the proper handling and disposal of anticancer drugs should be considered.