Quality products, short delivery timeframe for international orders and hassle free-easy ordering process, thank you!!
1. Buy Jakavi 5mg Online
Jakavi belongs to the group of medications called antineoplastics, or anti-cancer medications. Jakavi, an oral medication, contains Ruxolitinib as an active ingredient. It is a prescription drug that should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
2. How To Jakavi 5mg Work?
Ruxolitinib, works by blocking a group of enzymes known as Janus kinases (JAKs), which are involved in the production and growth of blood cells. In myelofibrosis and polycythaemia vera, there is too much JAK activity, leading to the abnormal production of blood cells. These blood cells migrate to organs including the spleen, causing them to become enlarged. By blocking JAKs, Jakavi reduces the abnormal production of blood cells, thereby reducing the symptoms of the diseases.
3. How To Take Jakavi 5mg Tablet?
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The dose of Jakavi depends on the patient’s blood cell count. Your doctor will measure the amount of blood cells in your body and find the best dose for you, particularly if you have liver or kidney problems.
- The recommended starting dose in myelofibrosis is 15 mg twice daily or 20 mg twice daily, depending on your blood cell count.
- The recommended starting dose in polycythaemia vera is 10 mg twice daily.
- The maximum dose is 25 mg twice daily.
Your doctor will always tell you exactly how many Jakavi tablets to take.
During the treatment your doctor may recommend a lower or higher dose to you if the results of blood tests show that this is necessary, if you have problems with your liver or kidneys, or if you also need treatment with certain other medicines.
If you receive dialysis, take either one single dose or two separate doses of Jakavi only on dialysis days, after the dialysis has been completed. Your doctor will tell you if you should take one or two doses and how many tablets to take for each dose.
You should take Jakavi every day at the same time, either with or without food.
You should continue taking Jakavi for as long as your doctor tells you to. This is a long-term treatment.
Your doctor will regularly monitor your condition to make sure that the treatment is having the desired effect.
If you have questions about how long to take Jakavi, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you experience certain side effects (e.g. blood disorders), your doctor might need to change the amount of Jakavi you have to take or tell you to stop taking Jakavi for a while.
4. Mechanism Action Of Jakavi 5mg?
Ruxolitinib belongs to the group of medications called antineoplastics, or anti-cancer medications. More specifically, it is a protein kinase inhibitor.
It is used to treat people with an enlarged spleen and other symptoms of myelofibrosis, a rare type of blood cancer. It is also used to control the amount of red blood cells in the blood (hematocrit) in people with the condition polycythemia vera who have not responded to other medications.
This medication may be available under multiple brand names and/or in several different forms. Any specific brand name of this medication may not be available in all of the forms or approved for all of the conditions discussed here. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here.
Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor.
Do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to take this medication if their doctor has not prescribed it.
5. Side Effects of Jakavi 5mg
- increased blood pressure
- increased cholesterol and triglycerides
- muscle spasms
- passing gas (flatulence)
- ringing in the ears
- weight gain
6. Warning And Precaution of Jakavi 5mg tablet
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Jakavi
- if you have any infections. It may be necessary to treat your infection before starting Jakavi. It is important that you tell your doctor if you have ever had tuberculosis or if you have been in close contact with someone who has or has had tuberculosis.
- Your doctor may perform tests to see if you have tuberculosis or any other infections. It is important that you tell your doctor if you have ever had hepatitis B.
- if you have any kidney problems. Your doctor may need to prescribe a different dose of Jakavi.
- if you have or have ever had any liver problems. Your doctor may need to prescribe a different dose of Jakavi.
- if you are taking other medicines (see section “Other medicines and Jakavi”).
- if you have ever had tuberculosis.
- if you have ever had skin cancer.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist during your treatment with Jakavi
- if you experience unexpected bruising and/or bleeding, unusual tiredness, shortness of breath during exercise or at rest, unusually pale skin, or frequent infections (these are signs of blood disorders).
- if you experience fever, chills or other symptoms of infections.
- if you experience chronic coughing with blood-tinged sputum, fever, night sweats and weight loss (these can be signs of tuberculosis).
- if you have any of the following symptoms or if anyone close to you notices that you have any of these symptoms: confusion or difficulty thinking, loss of balance or difficulty walking, clumsiness, difficulty speaking, decreased strength or weakness on one side of your body, blurred and/or loss of vision. These may be signs of a serious brain infection and your doctor may suggest further testing and follow-up.
- if you develop painful skin rash with blisters (these are signs of shingles).
- if you notice skin changes. This may require further observation, as certain types of cancer (non-melanoma) have been reported.
7. Jakavi 5mg Dosage
- Jakavi 5mg
Each round, white-to-almost-white tablet, with "NVR" debossed on one side and "L5" debossed on the other side, contains 5 mg of ruxolitinib. Nonmedicinal ingredients: hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate (Type A), and povidone.
- Jakavi 10mg
Each round, curved, white-to-almost-white tablet with "NVR" debossed on one side and "L10" debossed on the other side contains 10 mg of ruxolitinib. Nonmedicinal ingredients: hydroxypropyl cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate (Type A), and povidone.
- Jakavi 15mg
Each ovaloid, curved, white-to-almost-white tablet, with "NVR" debossed on one side and "L15" debossed on the other side, contains 15 mg of ruxolitinib. Nonmedicinal ingredients: hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate (Type A), and povidone.
- Jakavi 20mg
Each elongated, curved, white-to-almost-white tablet with "NVR" debossed on one side and "L20"debossed on the other side, contains 20 mg of ruxolitinib. Nonmedicinal ingredients: hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate (Type A), and povidone.
8. Uses of Jakavi 5mg
Jakavi is indicated for treatment of patients with intermediate or high-risk Myelofibrosis (MF), including primary MF, post–polycythemia vera MF and post–essential thrombocythemia MF.
9. Storage of Jakavi 5mg
- Store Ruxolitinib tablets in a cool and dry place (Not in refrigerator).
- Discard the medicine if its expiry date has crossed.
- Keep this cancer medicine away from the reach of children or pets.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half meters above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Keep your tablets in the original container until it is time to take them.
- Do not store Jakavi 5mg or any other medicine in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink. Do not leave it in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
- Exceptional service!! Review by Erinaldo Estrela
Quality products, short delivery timeframe for international orders and hassle free-easy ordering process, thank you!! (Posted on 12/22/2018)