1. Buy Glucobay 50mg Online
Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is an antidiabetic medicine which is used to control elevated blood glucose levels. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. It may be used along with Insulin or other medicines in order to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. A controlled diet and exercise routine may give better results.
2. How To Glucobay 50mg Work?
Glucobay 50mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It inhibits the intestinal enzymes that cause breakdown of complex sugars into simple sugars such as glucose. This prevents blood glucose from rising very high after meals.
3. What is Glucobay 50mg Tablet?
Glucobay 50 MG Tablet essentially treats type 2 diabetes. The medicine should be accompanied with a proper diet plan and plenty of exercise so as to have the required effect on the body. The drug is either prescribed with a combination of other antibiotic drugs, or on its own depending on the severity of the condition. Known to be a glucosidase inhibitor, Glucobay 50 MG Tablet slows down the function of the enzyme responsible for converting carbohydrate to glucose. Thus, blood sugar levels do not rise drastically after a meal. But certain precautions should be taken before the consumption of Glucobay 50 MG Tablet.
4. How To Take Glucobay 50mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Glucobay 50mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
5. Drug interaction of Glucobay 50mg
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description - Consumption of alcohol may cause an increase or decrease in blood glucose levels.The mechanism involves inhibition of gluconeogenesis and the counter-regulatory response to hypoglycemia.
- Instructions - Consumption of alcohol is not recommended in the patients with diabetes due to increase in the risk of altered blood glucose levels. Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels is necessary and proper diet should be maintained for better diabetic control.
Interaction with Medicine
6. Side Effects of Glucobay 50mg
- Skin rash,
- Abdominal pain,
7. Warning of Glucobay 50mg tablet
Pregnancy - This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
Breast-feeding - This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
Low blood glucose levels - The risk of low blood glucose levels is more when taken with other antidiabetic medicines. Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
Impaired liver function - Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is reported to cause an increase in the liver enzymes like AST or AST. Frequent monitoring of liver function tests is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
Gastrointestinal diseases - Glucobay 50 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with any gastrointestinal diseases like inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulceration, partial intestinal obstruction or any chronic intestinal disease.
8. Precaution of Glucobay 50mg tablet
Glucobay is used together with other diabetes medicines to control blood sugar and avoids long-term complications.
You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines along with Glucobay.
Glucobay lowers your post-meal blood sugar levels, and therefore should be taken just before meals.
Side effects such as stomach pain, gas, and diarrhoea may occur during the first few weeks of treatment but should get better with time.
9. Glucobay 50mg Dosage
Missed Dose instructions, Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Overdose instructions, Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
10. Uses of Glucobay 50mg
Glucobay 50mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is used in addition to diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
11. Storage of Glucobay 50mg
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Glucobay Tablet.
- Medypharma is a Good Company Review by Jessie E. Smith
- Great products and delivered on time… Review by Geoshuah Nutter
(Posted on 12/25/2018)
- Excellent products Review by Terrell Rogers
- They were prompt they came and I never… Review by Linda Haryor
- Great Service, Great Product Review by Kendra
- Great People to Work With.... Review by Harris
- Excellent product, prices, customer service equals 5 stars Review by Lena