1. Buy Donamem 5mg Online
Donamem Tablet is used for Forgetfulness, Memory disorders, Mental confusion, Dementia, Dementia of the alzheimer’s type, Impaired reasoning, Memory disorder, Dementia of the alzheimer's type, Moderate to severe alzheimer's disease and other conditions. Donamem Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Donamem Tablet contains Donepezil and Memantine as active ingredients.
Donamem Tablet works by increasing glutamate in brain to decrease abnormal activity in the brain; increasing the levels of acetylcholine in the brain;
Sun Pharma manufactures Donamem Tablet.
2. How To Donamem 5mg Work?
Donamem 5 Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Donepezil and Memantine which treat Alzheimer’s disease. Donepezil is a cholinesterase inhibitor while Memantine is an NMDA inhibitor. Together, they balance the levels of chemical messengers in the brain and help in the transmission of nerve signals.
3. What is Donamem 5mg Tablet?
Donamem 5 Tablet, a cholinesterase inhibitor, is used to treat a brain disorder that affects the ability to remember, communicate, think clearly, and perform daily activities and may cause changes in mood and personality in people who have Alzheimer's disease. It improves mental function by increasing the amount of certain chemicals in the brain. However, it does not cure Alzheimer’s disease completely. Possible side effects of this medicine include loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, gastrointestinal upset, vomiting, diarrhoea or muscle cramping.
Certain conditions may require you to be extra careful while taking this medicine. Inform your doctor if you have these conditions :
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- Are taking any other prescribed or over the counter medicines.
- Are allergic to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- A history of certain heart problems, stomach or bowel problems, liver or kidney problems, lung or breathing problems, muscle problems, low thyroid hormone levels, or urinary blockage.
- Brain lesions or tumours, a recent head injury, or a history of seizures
- Have Parkinson disease or metabolism problems
Donamem 5 Tablet comes as a tablet and an orally disintegrating tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day with or without food, in the evening just before bedtime. Your doctor may prescribe to you a low dose initially to decrease the risk of side effects and gradually increase your dose after 4 to 6 weeks. Your doctor may increase your dose again 3 or more months later. Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
4. How To Take Donamem 5mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Donamem 5 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
5. Side Effects of Donamem 5mg
- Psychotic reactions
- Balance disorders
- Drug allergy
- Abnormal gait
- Elevated liver function test
- Heart failure
- Inflammation of the pancreas
6. Warning of Donamem 5mg tablet
Donamem 5 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Donamem 5 Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Donamem 5 Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Donamem 5 Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Donamem 5 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Donamem 5 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
7. Precaution of Donamem 5mg tablet
Before using Donamem Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Call doctor right away if experiencing fainting, stomach pain, vomitting blood, breathing problems, seizures, or difficulty passing urine
- Have recently changed or intend to change the diet substantially
- History of asthma
- History of obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Risk of bradycardia or heart block
- Risk of diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Risk of exaggerating succinylcholine-type muscle relaxation during anesthesia
- Risk of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Risk of peptic ulcer disease
8. Uses of Donamem 5mg
Donamem Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Memory disorders
- Mental confusion
- Dementia of the alzheimer’s type
- Impaired reasoning
- Memory disorder
- Dementia of the alzheimer's type
- Moderate to severe alzheimer's disease
9. Storage of Donamem 5mg
You should store your Donamem 5mg tablet in their blister packs below 30°C in a cool dry place.
|Generic Brands||Donepezil + Memantine|