Solid company and safe to order. This is the only company out of India I order from.
Easy, quick, exactly what I expected. Great prices too
A positive experience and my medication always arrive quickly
1. Buy Diane 35 Online
Diane-35 active tablets are beige and round. Diane-35 inactive tablets are white and round.
Diane-35 comes in a box containing either 1 or 3 blister packs. Each blister pack contains 21 beige active tablets and 7 white inactive tablets.
2. How To Take Diane 35 Tablet?
This medication is taken in 28-day cycles consisting of 1 tablet daily for 21 days, followed by a 7-day interval without medication (i.e., 3 weeks on, 1 week off). Tablets should be taken at the same time each day.
Treatment is usually started on the first day of menstrual bleeding. Often, several months of treatment are needed before improvement is seen. Once the acne has completely resolved, this medication is usually continued for another 3 or 4 cycles and then stopped. This medication may be restarted if your acne returns.
If spotting or breakthrough bleeding occurs during the 3 weeks during which this medication is being taken, continue taking this medication. The spotting or breakthrough bleeding is usually temporary. If bleeding is persistent or lasts a long time, contact your doctor.
If your menstrual period fails to occur during the 7-day tablet-free interval, do not start the next medication cycle and contact your doctor.
Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are using the medication without consulting your doctor.
It is important to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The medication will be less effective if you miss doses. If you miss a dose of this medication, and you remember within 12 hours, take the missed dose. If more than 12 hours have passed, discard the missed tablet and continue to take the remaining tablets in the pack at the usual time.
An additional non-hormonal method of birth control (e.g., condoms) should be used until the pack is empty. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
3. Drug interaction of Diane 35
There may be an interaction between cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol and any of the following:
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
4. Side Effects of Diane 35
- breast pain, tenderness, or swelling
- brown, blotchy spots on exposed skin
- increased or decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- swelling of ankles and feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weight gain or loss
5. Warning of Diane 35 tablet
- are overweight
- have any hereditary or acquired conditions that may make it more likely for you to get blood clots
- have high cholesterol or triglycerides
- have liver disease
- have jaundice (yellowing of the skin) and/or pruritus (itching of the skin) related to cholestasis (condition in which the flow of bile from the liver stops or slows)
- have gall bladder disease
- have Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis (chronic inflammatory bowel disease)
- have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE – a disease affecting the skin all over the body)
- have haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS – a disorder of blood coagulation causing failure of the kidneys)
- have sickle cell disease
- have a condition that occurred for the first time, or worsened during pregnancy or previous use of sex hormones (e.g. hearing loss, a metabolic disease called porphyria, a skin disease called herpes gestationis, a neurological disease called Sydenham’s chorea)
- have chloasma (yellowish-brown pigmentation patches on the skin, particularly of the face) – if so, avoid exposure to the sun or ultraviolet radiation
- have hereditary angio-oedema – you should see your doctor immediately if you experience symptoms of angio-oedema, such as swollen face, tongue and/or pharynx and/or difficulty swallowing, or hives together with difficulty in breathing.
6. Precaution of Diane 35 tablet
Birth control: This medication should not be used only for the purpose of birth control. Women should use a non-hormonal method of birth control (such as condoms) while taking this medication. Birth control pills should not be taken at the same time as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol.
Blood clots: This medication appears to increase the risk of developing blood clots. This risk may be greater than that which occurs with birth control pills. These blood clots may form anywhere in the body, but are more noticeable when they occur in the large muscles, lung, brain (stroke), or heart (heart attack). This risk of developing blood clots is increased in women over 35 years of age. If you experience pain in the chest or leg, unexplained shortness of breath, fast and irregular heartbeat, severe headache, blurred vision, or slurred speech, get immediate medical attention.
Breast cancer: All women who take this medication should practice breast self-examination. Ask your doctor to teach you how to do this. If you have a family history of breast cancer, you should be closely monitored by your doctor while taking this medication.
Diabetes: This medication can cause changes in blood sugars. If you have diabetes or a family history of diabetes, discuss with your doctor how this medication may affect your medical condition, how your medical condition may affect the dosing and effectiveness of this medication, and whether any special monitoring is needed.
Depression: Hormones, such as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol have been known to cause mood swings and symptoms of depression. If you have depression or a history of depression, discuss with your doctor how this medication may affect your medical condition and whether any special monitoring is needed.
If you experience symptoms of depression such as poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, or notice them in a family member who is taking this medication, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Blood pressure: You should not take this medication if you have high blood pressure that is not controlled by medication. If you have high blood pressure, discuss with your doctor how this medication may affect your medical condition, how your medical condition may affect the dosing and effectiveness of this medication, and whether any special monitoring is needed.
Liver function: Like other hormones, cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol can cause decreased liver function and liver disease. If you have decreased liver function or liver disease, discuss with your doctor how this medication may affect your medical condition, how your medical condition may affect the dosing and effectiveness of this medication, and whether any special monitoring is needed. This medication should not be taken by women with severe liver disease.
7. Uses of Diane 35
Diane-35 is used for the treatment of signs of physical male characteristics caused by the male sex hormone, androgen, produced by in women in small amounts (androgenisation), such as:
- severe acne where other treatments have not been successful
- for excessive growth of facial or body hair (known as hirsutism) of a mild to moderate degree, where no underlying cause has been found.
Diane-35 can also be used as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy in women who are taking it for the treatment of signs of physical male characteristics as described above. Diane-35 ED contains a progestogen and an oestrogen hormone, and therefore works similarly to the combined oral contraceptive birth control pill, also known as ‘the Pill’. It should not be used in combination with another hormonal contraceptive.
While taking Diane-35 you may also experience the following benefits:
- more regular and lighter periods – potentially resulting in a decreased risk in anaemia (iron deficiency)
- a decrease in period pain
- reduction of greasiness in skin and hair.
Some conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy (where the foetus is carried outside of your womb), lumpy breasts and cancer of the uterus (womb) and ovaries may be less common in women taking Diane-35 ED.
8. Storage of Diane 35
Keep your tablets in the blister pack until it is time to take them. If you take the tablets out of the pack they may not keep well.
Keep your tablets in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C.
Do not store your tablets or any other medicine in the bathroom, near a sink, or on a window-sill. Do not leave medication in the car. Heat and damp can destroy some medicines.
Keep Diane-35 ED where children cannot reach it. A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
|Generic Brands||Cyproterone Acetate+ Ethyl Estradiol|
|Strength||2mg + 0.035mg|
- Solid company and safe to order Review by James Mcdowall
- Easy Review by Dani Gerge
- A positive experience and my medication… Review by Abeque Jacob