1.Buy Cytotam 10mg Online
Cytotam 10 mg Tablet is a nonsteroidal agent which is used in both men and women to treat breast cancer. It is also used in women to prevent breast cancer. This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women. It is advised that you discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
2. How To Cytotam 10mg Work?
Tamoxifen Citrate belongs to the class of drugs called anti-neoplastic agents. This drug primarily acts by binding to the oestrogen receptor and blocking the action of the oestrogen on mammary epithelial cells. This reduces the growth of the cancer cells.
3.What is Cytotam 10mg Tablet?
Cytotam containing the active ingredient tamoxifen citrate is an anti-oestrogen hormone antagonist type of medication. The tablets work by interfering with the effects of estrogen in the breast tissue. It can be used alone or in combination with surgery, radiation or chemotherapy to treat metastatic breast cancer. Women with a high risk of cancer, such as those with a family history of breast cancer may also use the medication to lower the chance of developing breast cancer.
4.How To Take Cytotam 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take Tamoxifen Citrate as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of Tamoxifen Citrate, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
5.Instruction for Cytotam 10mg
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you were treated for abnormal blood clots or stroke.
- Tell your doctor if you have undergone radiation or chemotherapy.
6.Side Effects of Cytotam 10mg
Patients using Cytotam may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Hot flashes
- Thinning hair
- Decreased sex drive or performance
- Joint, bone or tumor pain
- Vaginal itching, dryness or discharge
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Vision changes
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Irregular menstrual periods
- New breast lump
7.Warning of Cytotam 10mg tablet
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Cytotam is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
8.Precaution of Cytotam 10mg tablet
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Tamoxifen Citrate or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of Tamoxifen Citrate.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while taking Tamoxifen Citrate if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
9.Uses of Cytotam 10mg
Cytotam is usually taken 1 to 2 times per day for up to 5 years or as directed by a doctor. The tablets can be taken with or without food but should be taken with a nonalcoholic drink. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage and length of treatment as it will depend on the patient's condition and their response to the treatment. The medication should be taken whole and not crushed, chewed or split.
10.Storage of Cytotam 10mg
No special attention needs to be given for the storage of Tamoxifen, and it can be stored at normal room temperature.
- Great company Review by Richard Huebner
- Great product & very convenient Review by Debra Marker
- Very pleased with the product and the… Review by Anthony Tunceroglu
- Excellent service and excellent… Review by Chelsea Sam
- Quick to respond when I called Review by Chloe Passarelli