1. Buy Chemlet 2.5mg Online
Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet is an anticancer agent which is used in the treatment of breast cancer. It should be used under the supervision of a qualified physician. This medicine may increase the risk of fractures. Monitoring of cholesterol levels is necessary.
2. How To Chemlet 2.5mg Work?
Chemlet 2.5mg belongs to category of medicines called non-stexdal aromatase inhibitors. Chemlet 2.5mg reduces the amount of estrogen (female sex hormone) by blocking an enzyme (aromatase), thereby stopping the growth of breast cancer or its spreading to other elements of the body.
3. What is Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet?
Chemlet 2.5mg tablet is an anticancer agent that is used in the treatment of breast cancer. It should be used below the supervision of a professional physician. These 2.5mg tablet may increase the risk of fractures. Monitoring of tablet cholesterol levels is necessary.
Chemlet 2.5mg tablets are generic name for Femara. It falls under the class of medicine categorized as aromatase inhibitor. Chemlet 2.5mg tablets are used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. The tablet lowers the amount of estrogen in the body. It also works as an efficient remedy against infertility in women. This 2.5mg tablet causes super-ovulation by fostering an egg to develop in women who are failing to ovulate on their own. Chemlet 2.5mg tablet is also functional in heightening the chances of pregnancy in already ovulating women.
4. How To Take Chemlet 2.5mg Tablet?
It is available as a taken orally, with or without food.
5. Side Effects of Chemlet 2.5mg
- Bone fracture
- Chest pain
- Increased sweating
- Back pain
- Hot flashes
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Increased thirst
6. Warning of Chemlet 2.5mg tablet
- Pregnancy - This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding - This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
- Liver injury - This medicine is not recommended in the patients with the liver injury. The concentration of this medicine may increase in these patients. The baseline of the liver function tests should be obtained before starting the treatment.
- Bone effects - This medicine may decrease the bone mineral density and increases the risk of osteoporosis and fractures. Close monitoring of calcium levels is necessary. The prophylaxis for osteoporosis can be initiated based on the clinical condition.
- Increase cholesterol levels - This medicine may increase the cholesterol levels in the body. The baseline of cholesterol levels should be obtained before initiating the treatment. Lipid lowering agents can be initiated based on the clinical condition.
- Dizziness - This medicine may cause dizziness, somnolence, and fatigue. It is advised not to perform activities that require mental alertness like driving vehicle or operating machinery. Inform the doctor if the symptoms worsen.
7. Precaution of Chemlet 2.5mg tablet
If you have an allergy to letrozole or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have not stopped your period. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
8. Uses of Chemlet 2.5mg
Take this drug at identical time of day. Take with or while not food. Take with food if it causes a symptom. This Chemlet 2.5mg tablet works best when used with calcium vitamin d and weight-bearing workouts like walking or pt (physical therapy). Follow the diet and workout plan that your specialist doctor told you about.
Take this drug at the same time of day. Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach. This drug works best when used with calciumvitamin D and weight-bearing workouts like walking or PT (physical therapy). Follow the diet and workout plan that your doctor told you about.
9. Storage of Chemlet 2.5mg
Store tablet in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children: - Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.