1. Buy Capnat 500mg Online
Capnat 500 mg Tablet is an anticancer medicine which is used in the treatment of colorectal and breast cancer. It should be used only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional. It may cause severe liver and kidney injury if taken in high quantities. Close monitoring of blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medicine.
2. How To Take Capnat 500mg Tablet?
The dosage of Capecitabine prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label. Capecitabine should be taken with food.
If your physician has instructed or directed you to take Capecitabine medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Capecitabine, seek medical attention immediately.
3. Instruction for Capnat 500mg
All drugs interact differently for person to person. You should check all the possible interactions with your doctor before starting any medicine.
Description - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Instructions - Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Folic Acid
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
4. Drug interaction of Capnat 500mg
It may be noted that drugs other than those listed above may also interact with Capecitabine.
Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Capecitabine, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions. Capecitabine can interact with heart or blood pressure medications.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
5. Side Effects of Capnat 500mg
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Low white blood cell count
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle or joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
6. Warning of Capnat 500mg tablet
- Pregnancy - This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding - This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women except in life-threatening conditions. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the medicine based on your clinical condition.
- Diarrhea and Dehydration - Capnat 500 mg Tablet may cause severe diarrhea which causes electrolytes loss and increases the risk of dehydration and kidney injury. Close monitoring of kidney function is necessary while receiving this medicine. If symptoms of diarrhea get worse, the treatment should be discontinued and a suitable anti-diarrheal treatment should be initiated.
- Skin reactions - This medicine may cause severe skin reactions like Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN). Inform the doctor immediately if any symptoms of skin rashes and itching appear. In patients with severe skin reactions, treatment with this medicine should be discontinued and an alternative medicine should be given.
- Effect on blood - Capnat 500 mg Tablet may reduce the number of white blood cells (neutrophils) and platelets. This may make the patients more prone to catch an infection. Close monitoring of blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medicine. The baseline of the blood cell count should be obtained before initiation of the treatment. Do not start the treatment if the counts are less than the normal value.
- Infections - The chances of infections are more in patients receiving this medicine. Hold the treatment with this medicine and start with broad-spectrum antibiotics if there are any signs and symptoms of infection like a fever or a sore throat. Close monitoring of the body temperature and the blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medicine.
7. Precaution of Capnat 500mg tablet
Do not take Capecitabine if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby soon. If you are pregnant or if you become pregnant while being treated with Capecitabine, alert your doctor immediately.
Capecitabine may cause harm to your unborn child. Both men and women must use proven birth control methods while being treated with Capecitabine.
You may wish to discuss birth control methods with your doctor. Alert your doctor if you are breastfeeding. Do not breastfeed while you are being treated with Capecitabine. Alert your doctor immediately if you ever had an allergic reaction with another cancer medicine called 5-fluorouracil (5-FU).
Capecitabine may not be suitable for you if you ever had an allergic reaction to 5-fluorouracil (5-FU). Alert your doctor if you have been told that your body does not have the enzyme DPD (dihydropyridimidine dehydrogenase).
8. Capnat 500mg Dosage
Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. - If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. - Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
9. Uses of Capnat 500mg
Capecitabine is a cancer medication used to treat certain types of cancer (e.g., breast cancer and colorectal cancer). It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
10. Storage of Capnat 500mg
Store it at room temperature 25oC.