1. Buy Actorise 25mcg Online
Actorise Injection contains Darbepoetin Alfa as an active ingredient.
Actorise Injection works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
Cipla manufactures Actorise Injection.
Detailed information related to Actorise Injection's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
2. How To Actorise 25 mcg Work?
Darbepoetin alfa belongs to a class of haematological agents called erythropoeisis stimulating agents (ESAs). It is a synthetic form of a human hormone (erythropoietin) produced by recombinant DNA technology, which increases the red blood cell production thereby helping in relieving the symptoms.
3. What is Actorise 25 mcg Injection?
Actorise Injection is used for Anemia associated with chronic kidney failure, Anemia due to chronic kidney disease, Symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, Anemia due to chemotherapy and other conditions. Actorise Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
4. Instruction for Actorise 25 mcg
Actorise is administered as an injection. You must not shake the drug's bottle (vial), because you may ruin the drug. You must not draw Actorise into a syringe until you feel ready to have the injection.
Ask your doctor how and when you should take Actorise in order to get the best results from your treatment. You must not disobey any of the instructions that your doctor has given you. If you fail to understand any of them, you should address a pharmacist, a doctor or a nurse. Actorise should be taken in with food or milk in order to prevent stomach upset. You ought to store Actorise away from heat and moisture (preferably in the refrigerator). You must not allow the medicine to freeze.
5. Drug interaction of Actorise 25 mcg
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Actorise Injection may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Actorise Injection may interact with the following drugs and products:
6. Side Effects of Actorise 25 mcg
- Shortness of breath,
- Altered heart rate,
- Hoarseness of voice,
- Increased blood pressure,
- Injection site bruise,
- Injection site irritation,
- Skin redness,
- Stomach pain,
7.Precaution of Actorise 25 mcg Injection
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Before using Actorise Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if you have sickle cell anemia, fits, liver disease
- If you suffer from severe headache, confusion, drowsiness, problems with your eyesight, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting or fits after taking drug
- Incresaed risk of mortality, cardiovascular reactions, stroke, and tumor progression
- Monitor blood pressure and hemoglobin regularly
- Contact doctor if experiencing change in frequency of seizures
- If you have not responded to medicines used to treat anemia, allergy to latex, hepatitis C
- If you have unusual tiredness or lack of energy, or suffering from cancer of breast, lung, lymph nodes or cervix
- Monitor hemoglobin levels frequently while on therapy
- Proper disposal of needles or sharps
8.Actorise 25 mcg Dosage
Ask your physician to tell you the dose of Actorise that works best for you. You must not take extra doses of Actorise without your doctor's consent.
If you suspect that you could be suffering from an overdose with Actorise, you are probably in need of medical attention as soon as possible. Contact your local poison control center immediately. Alert your personal doctor as soon as you can. In case of Actorise overdose you might experience some of the following symptoms: dizziness, headache, itching, upper stomach fullness, face redness, vision problems, shortness of breath, etc.
In order to get the best results from you treatment with Actorise, you should to take Actorise on a regular basis. If you happen to forget to take one of your doses of Actorise, you must ask your physician for further instructions.
9. Uses of Actorise 25 mcg
Actorise Injection is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Anemia associated with chronic kidney failure
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
- Anemia due to chemotherapy
- Actorise Injection may also be used for purposes not listed here.
10. Storage of Actorise 25 mcg
Always storage in cool and dry places.
Also storage at room temperature.
Be aware to store at where reach out from children and pets.
|Generic Brands||Darbepoetin alfa|