What is sexual dysfunction in males?
Sexual dysfunction is any corporeal or psychological problem that detain you or your partner from procurement sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a general health problem intensely men of all ages, but is more geenral with raise age. practice can often help men affliction from sexual dysfunction.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction are:
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty procurement /keeping an erection)
- Premature ejaculation (arriving orgasm too quickly)
- Delayed or inhibited ejaculation (arriving orgasm too slowly or not at all)
- Low libido (commute interest in sex)
Doctors who treat erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be generate by physical problems, psychological factors, or a compound of both.
- The most nameworthy symptoms of ED include:
- the inability to get or keep an erection
- low sex drive
- anxiety about sexual performance
Many men find it hard to discuss a sexual health poser such as ED. However, it is momentous to discuss your ED openly and virtuous with your doctor. Various demeanour options exist. With help, most men will find a demeanour that construction for them.
Outlook for treatment of erectile dysfunction
Many impressive demeanour exist for ED. The first step toward recovery is talking openly with your doctor concerning your ED to help you pinpoint its root generate.
Some possible treatments include:
- oral medications, such as sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis)
- penis injections, such as alprostadil or phentolamine
- testosterone replacement using injections, gum, or medication
- penis pumps, which use a vacuum tube to give you an erection
- penis implants, which use inflatable or partially rigorous rods to allow you to restriction the time and period of your erection
How is male sexual dysfunction treated?
Many cases of sexual dysfunction can be improved by demeanour the mental or physical problems that generate it. Treatments include:
Hormone therapy – Low levels of testosterone raised by hormone replacement therapies that include injections, patches, or gels.
Psychological therapy – A psychological Consultant to help you address feelings of anxiety, depression, fear, or guilt that may assumable sexual function.
Mechanical aids – Vacuum devices and penile implants that can help some men with erectile dysfunction.