1. Bimat 3ml-Overview
Bimat is mostly recommended for the growth of eyelashes and to make them thicker and darker. This solution is also used on eyebrows. Bimat contains Bimatoprost 0.03%, which is approved by the FDA. Careprost, a leading product containing Bimatoprost 0.03% is also on our website at a nominal price. Bimat is an ophthalmic solution to control the progression of glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
2. How Bimat works:
Bimat (Bimatoprost 0.03%) is one of the best choice for those who wants to make their eyelashes longer, fuller and darker. Bimat is used to treat hypotrichosis, by using this product you can give an immense look to your eyes. To get adequate length and thick eyelashes Bimat works outstanding. Bimatoprost eye drops can help you grow eyelashes that are longer, fuller and darker than they were before. Bimat can resolve this problem without rendering any serious side effects. Bimatoprost has a naturally extracted chemical called prostaglandin. This ingredient helps in gradual hair growth.
3. When can you see changes in eyelashes?
You can see changes in the condition of your eyelashes in about 12 to 16 weeks with regular or daily use of Bimat. After 16 weeks, you can reduce its application as 2-3 times a week. You should not stop using Bimat abruptly as it may make your eyelashes return to their previous length and thickness.
4. Dosage and Administration:
It’s very easy to apply Bimat solution and you can make it a part of your daily beauty routine. Bimat is available with brushes and without brushes option. Using a provided applicator with this product is recommended, to apply this solution on eyelashes, squeeze the container to take one drop onto the brush and then spread it on your eyelash. You can use a brush of this product to apply the solution at the roots of your eyelashes. Let it dry and don’t wash eyes just after application. One brush can be used for a month or more but make sure you do not share your brush with anybody else and clean it with very hot water prior to every use. This brush is very slim and pointed that makes Bimat liquid reach to the roots of eyelashes. It does not absorb and waste the liquid and one pack of the solution can comfortably last up to 4-5 weeks. Do not go for the excess use of Bimat, once a day application is recommended, as the excess application will not accelerate the growth of eyelashes.
5. Side effects of Bimat:
Although Bimat Eye Drops does not render any major or serious side effects, but some rare cases of mild side effects have been registered. You may experience some side effects such as:
- Eye irritation
- Excessive watering
- Light sensitivity
- Discoloration of the iris
Some rare conditions may include:
- Swollen eyelids
- Changes in vision
- Eye pain
- Red eyelids
- If you experience any of these side effects continuously, it’s worrisome. You are advised to inform your physician as soon as you experience any of them.
6. Safety measures or precautions:
To get maximum benefits of Bimat Eye Drops, you should take some precautions, such as:
- Do not touch the eye dropper to avoid any possible contamination
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery immediately after applying the eye drops
- If you are pregnant, contact your doctor before using the eye drops
- Bimatoprost is for your eyes only, so avoid its contact with your nose or mouth
- This product may cause temporarily impaired vision or colored part of eyes may turn brown, so don’t worry for that
- Bimatoprost eye drops may make your eyes more sensitive to light, so use it with caution
- Don’t use excess dose of the eye drop
- Keep this solution away from the reach of children.
|Generic Brands||Bimatoprost Opthalmic Solution|
|Strength||3 ml. (0.03%)|