1. Buy Betamil 0.05% Cream
Betamil 0.05% Cream is used to lighten normal skin to match patches of skin that have become pale due to vitiligo. Monobenzone (monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone) works by causing free-radical formation in the skin and this causes destruction of remaining melanocytes. Monobenzone may also acts by inhibiting the tyrosine enzyme that is involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to the skin.
2. Betamil 0.05% Cream Composition
3. Betamil 0.05% Cream Company Name
- Merck Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
4. Betamil 0.05% Cream How To Work
Betamil 0.05% Cream is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
5. What Is Betamil 0.05% Cream
Betamil 0.05% Cream is similar to the naturally occurring steroidal hormones (hydrocortisone/cortisone) produced by the adrenal glands. It is used to treat internal and external swelling associated with diseases like asthma, colitis, arthritis, severe skin allergies etc. It is also used for other conditions like adrenal hormonal insufficiency, certain types of anemia, cerebral edema etc.
6. Betamil 0.05% Cream How To Take
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
7. Mechanism Action Of Betamil 0.05% Cream
Betamil 0.05% Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Inhibiting the inflammatory mediators.
8. Betamil 0.05% Cream Instructions
Betamil 0.05% Cream belonging to the glucocorticoid class of medication, acts as a steroid. It treats various rheumatic disorders such as systemic lupus erythematous and rheumatoid arthritis. Many skin diseases including psoriasis and dermatitis, allergic conditions such as angioedema and asthma, certain blood disorders, certain eye and skin conditions. Multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease and leukaemia can also be treated with Betamil 0.05% Cream. It can be administered into the body orally, in the form of an injection or applied as a cream. Being a corticosteroid, it works by decreasing inflammation and modifying the body's immune response to various conditions.
9. Betamil 0.05% Cream Drug Interactions
- altered skin barrier
- nursing woman
- pediatric patients
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Betamil 0.05% Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Betamil 0.05% Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
10. Betamil 0.05% Cream Side Effects
- Burning, itching or irritation at application site
- Drying or cracking of the skin
- Skin discoloration
- Easy bruising
- Thinning of the skin
- Stretch marks
- Excessive hair growth
11. Betamil 0.05% Cream Warning
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Betamil 0.05% Cream is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
12. Betamil 0.05% Cream Precaution
If using Betamil Cream (Betamethasone Dipropionate) for psoriasis you will need to see your physician regularly. It may work well short-term but can be detrimental long-term.
This cream should be used very sparingly on children and not without medical advice.
13. Betamil 0.05% Cream Dosage
- Betamil GM Cream
- Betamil M Cream
- Betamil N Cream
- Betamil Cream
14. Betamil 0.05% Cream Safety Information
The following are the results of on-going survey on medypharma.com for Betamil GM Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.
15. Betamil 0.05% Cream Uses
- Allergy and inflammation
- Joint inflammation
- Eye inflammation
- Skin disorders
16. Betamil 0.05% Cream Storage
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
17. Betamil 0.05% Cream Review
“Considering the products betamil 0.05% cream I ordered came from overseas, they got to me pretty fast. I like how they make sure the order was put in by you (not someone else). Also, customer service is nice as well.” – Dulce
|Manufacturer||Merck & Co|
|Generic Brands||Betamethasone (0.05% w/w)|
|Strength||0.05% (20 gm)|