1. Buy Aziderm 10% Cream
Aziderm 10% Cream is the active ingredient of Finacea, Aziderm 10% Cream or gel among several other brands. It is an organic compound which is found naturally in wheat, rye and barley. It aids in quick renewal of the skin thereby reducing pimple and blackheads. It also kills acne and Rosacea causing bacteria and hence, it is used to treat acne and Rosacea.
2. Aziderm 10% Cream Composition
- Azelaic Acid
3. Aziderm 10% Cream Company Name
- Micro Labs
4. Aziderm 10% Cream How To Work
Azelaic acid works by killing the acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation (redness and swelling) of the skin.
5. What Is Aziderm 10% Cream
Aziderm 10% Cream is a skin cream for external use, and Azelaic acid present in it directly acts on acne and hyperpigmentation. Some people are even known to have used Aziderm 10% Cream for bleaching of facial skin, since the chemical has inherent skin brightening features. The application of the cream on the affected portion could be done once or twice a day. This drug can cause side effects like tingling and burning sensations.
6. Aziderm 10% Cream How To Take
While applying Azelaic acid cream, follow these steps:
Wash your hands and the skin area affected using a mild soap and water
Pat dry your skin with a cotton cloth
Wait for 15-30 minutes before applying this medicine
Use clean fingertips, a cotton swab to apply the medication (a pea sized)
Apply only the enough amount of medicine to cover the area lightly
Apply it religiously two times a day in morning and bedtime so, as the acne scars heal faster. Proper care of the infected area is necessary. Time to time application of the cream will prove
Beneficial and will speed up the healing procedure.
7. Mechanism Action Of Aziderm 10% Cream
Aziderm 10% Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Possessing the cytotoxic activity; inhibiting mitochondrial oxidoreductase activity.
8. Aziderm 10% Cream Instructions
Aziderm 10% Cream is used for Acne, Hyperpigmentary skin disorders, Melanoma, Rosacea swelling and other conditions. Aziderm 10% Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
9. Aziderm 10% Cream Side Effects
- Blister formation or crusting of the skin
- Peeling off
- Stinging of the skin
- Scaling of skin
- Burning sensation on the area applied
10. Aziderm 10% Cream Warning
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- This medicine may be harmful if swallowed
- If the medicine get accidently into eyes then wash your eyes thoroughly with water
- This medicine is for topical use only
- Do not use the medicine after the date of expiry
11. Aziderm 10% Cream Precaution
- Do not use if you are allergic to Aziderm 10% Cream or any of its components.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
12. Aziderm 10% Cream Dosage
- Aziderm 10% Cream
- Aziderm 20% Cream
13. Aziderm 10% Cream Safety Information
Opinions and provide information. All Trademarks, Brands and Service marks that appear on this website belong to their respective owner. We do not recommend any drug or give medical advice. Whether a medication is right for you is a decision between you and the prescribing doctor. The content of this site should not be a substitute for professional medical adviser, diagnosis or any treatment. Above information is meant for: Wholesalers, Suppliers, Doctors, Hospitals, Clinics, Resellers, Buying Houses, Medical Institutions and Pharmacies.
14. Aziderm 10% Cream Uses
Aziderm 10% Cream is used in the treatment of acne.
15. Aziderm 10% Cream Storage
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Aziderm 10% Cream.
16. Aziderm 10% Cream Review
“Trust this Medypharma.com company for quality products aziderm 10% crea and timely delivery with excellent tracking.” – Karen
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Limited|
|Equivalent Brands||Finacea Cream|
|Generic Brands||Azelaic Acid|
|Strength||10 % (15gm)|