1. Buy Xtane 25mg Online
Xtane 25Mg Tablet is a medication prescribed for the treatment of breast cancer. Xtane 25Mg Tablet belongs to a family of anti-estrogens and is mostly used to arrest the synthesis of estrogen by the release of an enzyme known as aromatase. Certain types of breast cancer are ER-positive and have estrogen receptors that require estrogen to grow and spread. Therefore it is important to lower the estrogen levels to decelerate the spread of the hormone-responsive cancer. The drug may also be used to treat advanced stages of breast cancer in postmenopausal women, where there has been a consistent progress in the disease following tamoxifen therapy.
Xtane 25Mg Tablet is mostly used to treat women who have reached menopausal years, with early symptoms of hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer. However the medication is contraindicated in pregnant, premenopausal or lactating women.
Common side effects of Xtane 25Mg Tablet include severe joint pain, headaches, hot flashes and excessive sweating which are typical symptoms of estrogen deficiency, as caused by the drug. Patients of breast cancer also exhibit symptoms of exhaustion and nausea. Sudden outbreaks of acne or weight gain are also associated with the dosage of the drug. Xtane 25Mg Tablet is known to have androgenic properties like that of formestane, and may also cause a decline in lymphocytes.
2. How To Xtane 25mg Work?
Exemestane is an anti-cancer drug which belongs to the class, steroidal aromatase inhibitors. It works by inhibiting aromatase that are responsible for converting other hormones in the body called androgens to estrogens, thereby reducing the amounts of estrogen in the body which leads to slow down or stops the growth of breast tumors that need estrogen to grow.
3. What is Xtane 25mg Tablet?
Xtane (Exemestane tablets) is used to treat early breast cancer in postmenopausal women who are diagnosed with breast cancer and who have already been treated with a medication called Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) for 2 to 3 years.
Exemestane belongs to a class of medications called aromatase inhibitors. It works by reducing the amount of estrogen produced by the body. This can slow or stop the growth of some breast tumors that require estrogen to grow.
Xtane tablets are manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited, India in the strengths of 25 mg.
4. Instruction for Xtane 25mg
Exemestane should only be used in women who have reached menopause and cannot become pregnant.
You should confirm your post-menopausal status through hormonal tests (LH, FSH and estradiol levels) before starting exemestane therapy.
Exemestane should not be co-administered with estrogen-containing medications (such as hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills) as these can interfere with its action.
Regular examinations to monitor reductions in bone mineral density and elevations in certain blood tests (AST, ALT, alkaline phosphatase and gamma glutamyl transferase, bilirubin, creatinine) are recommended in women receiving exemestane.
Take precautions while driving or operating machinery as exemestane is known to cause drowsiness, sleepiness (somnolence), weakness (asthenia) and dizziness.
5. Side Effects of Xtane 25mg
- Difficulty sleeping
- Hot flushes
- Feeling sick
- Increased sweating
- Muscle and joint pain (including osteoarthritis, back pain, arthritis and joint stiffness)
- A reduction in the number of white blood cells
- Abdominal pain
- Elevated level of liver enzymes
- Elevated level of a hemoglobin breakdown in the blood
- Elevated level of a blood enzyme in the blood due to liver damage
6. Warning of Xtane 25mg tablet
Exemestane is classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category X. Exemestane is contraindicated in pregnant women and only indicated in postmenopausal women. Do not take Xtane (Exemestane tablets) if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If you are pregnant or think you might be, tell your doctor.
Discuss contraception with your doctor if there is any possibility that you may become pregnant.
It is not known whether Exemestane is excreted in human milk. Since many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised if a nursing woman is inadvertently exposed to Exemestane.
7. Precaution of Xtane 25mg tablet
Please inform your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription. The other warnings and precautions are:
- Before starting treatment with Aromex, your doctor may want to take blood samples to confirm you have reached the menopause.
- Routine checking of your vitamin D level will also be made before treatment, as your level could be very low in the early stages of breast cancer. You will be given vitamin D supplement if your levels are below normal.
- Before taking Aromex, inform your doctor if you have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history or are suffering from any condition which affects the strength of your bones. Your doctor may want to measure your bone density before and during the treatment of Exemestane. This is because medicines of this class lower the levels of female hormones and this may lead to a loss of the mineral content of bones, which might decrease their strength.
8. Xtane 25mg Dosage
During clinical trials Exemestane has been administered as a single dose to healthy female volunteers at doses as high as 800 mg and postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer have been administered doses as high as 600 mg daily for 12 weeks. These dosages were well tolerated. There is no specific antidote to overdosage and treatment should be symptomatic. General supportive care, including frequent monitoring of vital signs and close observation of the patient, is recommended.
9. Uses of Xtane 25mg
Exemestane is used for the treatment of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women, following 2 to 3 years of tamoxifen therapy. It is also used in later stages of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer or advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women who does not respond to an anti-estrogen therapy earlier.
Xtane is an aromatase inhibitor which is used for the adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive early breast cancer who have received two to three years of Tamoxifen and are switched to Xtane for completion of a total of five consecutive years of adjuvant hormonal therapy. It is also used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women whose disease has progressed following Tamoxifen therapy.
10. Storage of Xtane 25mg
Store Xtane tablets at controlled room temperature 25°C (77°F). Excursions are permitted to (59°F to 86°F, 15°C to 30°C). Protect from light.
- Lightning fast transaction, Thanks! Review by Luis A.
- Good support, easy to pay, prompt service, excellent product. Review by Luis A.