1. Buy Viraday Tablet Online
Viraday Tablet is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI), which is used for treating HIV infection. This drug filters out the HIV from the blood, it does not cure the disease but is helpful in preventing AIDS. It comes as a capsule, a tablet, and a solution.
2. How To Viraday Tablet Work?
Viraday tablets contain a combination of three antiretroviral drugs, efavirenz, emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, which are only effective against RNA viruses (retroviruses) like Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
These three drugs each work by inhibiting the action of the viral-specific enzyme reverse transcriptase (RT) which is needed for the virus to be able to replicate. Retroviruses convert RNA to DNA, which is then integrated into the DNA of infected immune cells so that the virus can replicate.
Efavirenz is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) and acts by binding to a specific site on the RT enzyme and blocks its action in a manner that is noncompetitive with nucleosides, which are the precursors to the building blocks of DNA and RNA.
Tenofovir and Emtricitabine are both nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI), which means that they block the action of RT by competing with one of the nucleosides needed to transcribe the viral RNA into DNA, becoming incorporated into the chain of newly synthesized viral DNA and preventing it from growing (chain termination).
Emtricitabine is an analogue of cytidine and tenofovir is an analogue of adenosine. The combined action of the three antiiretroviral drugs in Viraday tablets prevents the integration of the virus into the DNA of the infected CD4+ immune cell, which inhibits the replication of HIV so that no more virus can be produced and this reduces the viral load (amount of virus).
Viraday tablets slow down the replication of HIV within your body but does not kill the virus already incorporated in the CD4+ cells or prevent the spread of the infection to others.
3. What is Viraday Tablet?
Viraday combines three proven anti-HIV drugs called emtricitabine, efavirenz and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate into a single pill. If taken everyday, Viraday can prevent replication and mutation of HIV-1 in adults, allowing HIV infected individuals to live long, healthy lives free from AIDS.
4. Drug interaction of Viraday
Several medications interact with Viraday and should either not be taken while you are taking Viraday or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Viraday: cisapride for reflux, midazolam and triazolam for sedation and anxiety, the antipsychotic pimozide, bepridil for angina, Cafergot for migraine, herbal preparations containing St. John's wort, the retroviral lamivudine
- Drugs that affect Viraday: the anticonvulsant phenobarbital, the antiinfective rifampin, other retrovirals like ritonavir
- Drugs that are affected by Viraday: the antifungals voriconazole and Itraconazole, statins like simvastatin for lowering cholesterol, the anticoagulant warfarin, the anticonvulsant carbamazepine and Phenytoin, the antidepressant sertraline, the calcium channel blocker diltiazem for high blood pressure, antibiotics like clarithromycin rifampicin, oral contraceptives
5. Side Effects of Viraday
- Muscle pain
- nervous system symptoms
- abdominal pain
- lactic acidosis
6. Warning of Viraday Tablet
Immune reconstitution syndrome and nervous system disturbances may manifest during the first couple of weeks after starting Viraday, but both should resolve themselves within the first month. Patients taking Viraday should have their viral loads continually monitored along with their renal functions, cholesterol and triglycerides.
Research currently advises people with liver disorders to avoid Viraday. Sudden discontinuation of Viraday can trigger a flare up in patients with hepatitis. Changes in body fat distribution and bone structure are documented as long term side effects of some antiretroviral drugs, so talk to your doctor if you undergo any unexplained physical changes.
7. Precaution of Viraday Tablet
You should not use Viraday tablets if you:
- are allergic to efavirenz, emtricitabine and tenofovir or any ingredients in Viraday
- are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- have kidney or liver disease
- have hepatitis B infection
- have a mental illness, including depression; convulsions; or bone disease like osteoporosis without discussion with your doctor, as your condition may worsen
- are taking medicines that interact with Viraday, including: cisapride for reflux, midazolam and triazolam for sedation and anxiety, the antipsychotic pimozide, bepridil for angina, Cafergot for migraine, the antifungal voriconazole and Itraconazole, other medications containingf efavirenz, emtricitabine, or tenofovir, other retrovirals like ritonavir or lamivudine, herbal preparations containing, the anticonvulsant phenobarbital, antibiotics like clarithromycin rifampicin, statins like simvastatin for lowering cholesterol, the anticoagulant warfarin, the anticonvulsants carbamazepine and Phenytoin, the antidepressant sertraline, the calcium channel blocker diltiazem for high blood pressure, oral contraceptives
8. Viraday Dosage
You should take your Viraday tablets with a glass of water once a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal), preferably at bedtime, to reduce problems with side effects. You should continue to take your Viraday tablets regularly for as long as your doctor recommends, and you condition should be monitored. Do not suddenly stop taking your Viraday tablets as this may increase risk of HIV resistance.
High doses of Viraday can cause long term damage to the body, so seek immediate medical care if you ingest more than the recommended amount. A haemodialysis, hemodialysis or oral charcoal may be needed to purge toxic chemicals from the body.
If you miss a dose of Viraday tablets take it as soon as you remember, unless it is time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose.
9. Safety information about Viraday
Do not use Viraday Tablet, if you are allergic to any ingredient in emtricitabine; or if you are taking any other prescription or non- prescription drugs. Inform your healthcare provider before using this medicine if:
- You are pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant
- You are breastfeeding
- Tell your doctor if you have any known allergies
- You have had lactic acidosis, or abnormal liver function or liver problems
- You have any kidney problems
10. Uses of Viraday
Viraday tablets are a fixed dose combination treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in adults over age 18. Viraday tablets are used to treat HIV patients who have already received treatment with other HIV medications and have responded to all medications prescribed; they can also be used alone as monotherapy or in combination with other HIV medications.
HIV impairs the immune system by attacking specific immune cells called CD4+ cells that are involved in fighting infection, which can lead to opportunistic life-threatening infection (infections that would not normally be harmful); also if too many CD4+ cells are destroyed this can result in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Viraday tablets prevent or slow down the ability of HIV to replicate and spread, which keeps the amount virus down to a low level and this results in an increase in CD4 cell numbers, so that the immune system can recover, reducing the risk of disease progression.
11. Storage of Viraday
You should store your Viraday below 25°C in a cool dry place.
|Generic Brands||Tenofovir/Emtrictabine & Efavirenz|
|Strength||300 mg, 200mg & 600 mg|
- Great quality products Review by Mihai Serban
My orders are always accurate and shipping is fast and on time! (Posted on 1/8/2019)
- Fast and reliable service. Review by Scott Davids
- Quality products Review by Ragnar Lothbrok
Have purchased from them multiple times and know others who have as well. Other than it taking a little time to arrive, it is great! (Posted on 11/26/2018)
- Experience was great Review by Maria
- Ordering process is easy Review by Malegra
- Calls are clearer when speaking to … Review by Brown
- Very good follow-up and protection this… Review by Tim
(Posted on 6/28/2018)
- No Problems ordering Review by justin
- Reliable and trustworthy Review by stud