I will order again...I used echeck with no problem and my order arrived in 2 weeks to USA,,,I had seen someone on YouTube that ordered from this company and tried it myself... very happy I did.
1. Buy Hydrea 500mg Online
Hydroxyurea is a prescription drug sold under the brand name Hydrea.
It's used to treat psoriasis, chronic myelogenous leukemia (a cancer of the white blood cells), ovarian cancer, melanoma (a form of skin cancer), and certain head and neck cancers.
The medicine also helps people with sickle cell anemia (an inherited blood disorder) by reducing the frequency of painful sickle cell crisis episodes and the need for blood transfusions.
Additionally, hydroxyurea is sometimes used to treat polycythemia vera (a disorder of the bone marrow) by reducing the red blood cell mass.
Hydroxyurea belongs to a class of drugs called antimetabolites. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body, and by helping to prevent the formation of abnormal red blood cells.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved hydroxyurea in 1967. It's marketed by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
2. What is Hydrea 500mg Capsule?
Hydroxyurea (hydroxycarbamate, Hydrea) is a chemo drug that has helped some patients with CMML live longer. This drug comes as a capsule that's taken by mouth daily. It can bring the numbers of white blood cells and monocytes down to normal. It may also help shrink an enlarged spleen. Because the main effect of hydroxyurea is to lower blood counts, anyone taking this drug will have their blood counts checked regularly. Other side effects are usually mild and easily tolerated. Some patients have stayed on this drug for years without problems.
3. Drug interaction of Hydrea 500mg
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
Some products that may interact with this drug include: didanosine, nalidixic acid, stavudine.
This medication may interfere with certain laboratory tests, possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel and all your doctors know you use this drug.
4. Side Effects of Hydrea 500mg
- loss of appetite
- weight gain
- sores in the mouth and throat
- pale skin
- hair loss
- changes in skin and nails
5. Warning of Hydrea 500mg Capsule
Hydroxyurea can cause a severe decrease in the number of blood cells in your bone marrow. This may increase the risk that you will develop a serious infection or bleeding. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately: fever, chills, excessive tiredness or weakness, body aches, sore throat, shortness of breath, ongoing cough and congestion, or other signs of infection; unusual bleeding or bruising; bloody or black, tarry stools; or vomiting blood or brown material that resembles coffee grounds.
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain tests on a regular basis to check your body's response to hydroxyurea and to see if your blood count has dropped. Your doctor may need to change your dose or tell you to stop taking hydroxyurea for a period of time to allow your blood count to return to normal if it has dropped too low.
Hydroxyurea may increase the risk that you will develop other cancers, including skin cancer. Plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Talk with your doctor about the risks of taking hydroxyurea.
Your doctor or pharmacist will give you the manufacturer's patient information sheet (Medication Guide) when you begin treatment with hydroxyurea and each time you refill your prescription. Read the information carefully and ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. You can also visit the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website.
6. Precaution of Hydrea 500mg Capsule
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to hydroxyurea, any other medications, or any of the inactive ingredients in hydroxyurea capsules or tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: certain medications for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) such as didanosine (Videx) and stavudine (Zerit) and interferon (Actimmune, Avonex, Betaseron, Infergen, Intron A, others). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), high levels of uric acid in your blood, or leg ulcers; if you are being treated with or have ever been treated with radiation therapy, cancer chemotherapy, or hemodialysis; or if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. You should not become pregnant or breastfeed while you are taking hydroxyurea. You will need to have a pregnancy test before you begin treatment with hydroxyurea.
- If you are a female, you should use effective birth control while taking hydroxyurea and for at least 6 months after stopping your treatment. If you are a male, you and your female partner should use effective birth control while taking hydroxyurea and for at least 6 months (Siklos) or at least 1 year (Droxia, Hydrea) after stopping your treatment.
- Talk to your doctor about birth control methods that you can use during and after your treatment and how long you should continue their use. If you become pregnant while taking hydroxyurea, call your doctor immediately. Hydroxyurea may harm the fetus.
- you should know that this medication may decrease fertility in men. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking hydroxyurea.
- do not have any vaccinations without talking to your doctor.
7. Hydrea 500mg Dosage
Hydroxyurea comes as a capsule to take by mouth. Your dose will be based on your weight, medical condition, and response to treatment.
The medicine is usually taken once a day.
When hydroxyurea is used to treat certain types of cancer, it's sometimes taken once every three days.
Try to take the drug around the same time each day.
Don't crush, chew, or split the capsules. Swallow them whole.
Wear latex or rubber gloves when you handle hydroxyurea capsules to protect your skin.
Wash your hands right after you touch the bottle of medicine.
Follow the instructions on your prescription label carefully when taking this medicine. Don't take more or less hydroxyurea than is recommended.
Don't take hydroxyurea capsules if the expiration date has passed.
Symptoms of a hydroxyurea overdose may include:
- Pain, redness, swelling, or scaling on the hands and feet
- Sores in the mouth and throat
- Darkening of the skin
If you suspect an overdose, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
Missed Dose of Hydroxyurea
If you miss a dose of hydroxyurea, take it as soon as you remember.
But skip the missed dose if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose.
Don't take extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
8. Uses of Hydrea 500mg
Hydroxyurea (Hydrea) is used alone or with other medications or radiation therapy to treat a certain type of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML; a type of cancer of the white blood cells) and certain types of head and neck cancer (including cancer of the mouth, cheek, tongue, throat, tonsils, and sinuses). Hydroxyurea (Droxia, Siklos) is used to reduce the frequency of painful crises and reduce the need for blood transfusions in adults and children 2 years of age and older with sickle cell anemia (an inherited blood disorder in which the red blood cells are abnormally shaped [shaped like a sickle] and cannot bring enough oxygen to all parts of the body). Hydroxyurea is in a class of medications called antimetabolites. Hydroxyurea treats cancer by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in your body. Hydroxyurea treats sickle cell anemia by helping to prevent formation of sickle-shaped red blood cells.
9. Storage of Hydrea 500mg
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children and pets. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Broken 1,000 mg capsule must be stored in the container and must be used within three months.
- Will Order Again Review by Angel Collar