Equivalent: NolvadexGeneric: TamoxifenManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: NolvadexGeneric: TamoxifenManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: ArimidexGeneric: AnastrozoleManufactured by: Alkem LaboratoriesEquivalent: CasodexGeneric: BicalutamideManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: BonivaGeneric: Ibandronic AcidManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: TenofovirGeneric: TenofovirManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: ViradayGeneric: Tenofovir/Emtrictabine & EfavirenzManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: CellceptGeneric: Mycophenolate MofetilManufactured by: Roche PharmaEquivalent: DianeGeneric: Cyproterone Acetate+ Ethyl EstradiolManufactured by: Bayer IndiaEquivalent: IressaGeneric: GeftinibManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: HydoxGeneric: HydroxyureaManufactured by: Sarabhai ChemicalsEquivalent: BonivaGeneric: Ibandronic AcidManufactured by: Sun PharmaEquivalent: BonivaGeneric: Ibandronic AcidManufactured by: Sun PharmaEquivalent: GleevecGeneric: ImatinibManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: GleevecGeneric: ImatinibManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: CisplatGeneric: CisplatinManufactured by: Fresenius KabiEquivalent: RevlimidGeneric: LenalidomideManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: RevlimidGeneric: LenalidomideManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: LeukeranGeneric: ChlorambucilManufactured by: Celon LaboratoriesEquivalent: LeukeranGeneric: ChlorambucilManufactured by: Celon LaboratoriesEquivalent: AromasinGeneric: ExemestaneManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: CellceptGeneric: Mycophenolate MofetilManufactured by: Intas PharmaEquivalent: DrogenilGeneric: FlutamideManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: ArimidexGeneric: AnastrozoleManufactured by: Sun PharmaEquivalent: ArimidexGeneric: AnastrozoleManufactured by: Cipla Inc.Equivalent: ArimidexGeneric: AnastrozoleManufactured by: Biochem PharmaceuticalEquivalent: ArimidexGeneric: AnastrozoleManufactured by: Neon LaboratoriesEquivalent: RevlimidGeneric: LenalidomideManufactured by: Natco PharmaEquivalent: BonivaGeneric: Ibandronic AcidManufactured by: Natco Pharma
Cancer can be described as an uncontrolled and undifferentiated growth of cells. It is the result of unregulated growth in a cell. When the cells keep on dividing without any control, they result in a tumor. Cancer, also called tumors can grow and interfere with the digestive, nervous, and circulatory systems, and they can release hormones that alter body function.
Cancer is the leading cause of death group worldwide, and more than 70% death occurs in the low and middle-income countries.
Causes of Cancer:
Though it would be difficult to find out the reason behind cancer, some of the common reasons are chemicals, poor diet, radiation and sometimes heredity. Cancer is a potentially fatal disease that is mainly caused by environmental factors that transform genes coding for critical cell regulatory proteins. This upshot in the form of some unusual cell behavior that can lead to the formation of a mass of abnormal cells that surrounds normal tissue and prevent the spreading of the disease to some vital organs resulting in dispersed disease.
Signs and Symptoms:
It’s very important that one must be very cautious about any unexplained changes in the body. The following symptoms should never be overlooked as it might prove fatal in the future:
• Lump in your breast
• Coughing , chest pain , and breathlessness
• Changes in bowel habits
• Unexplained weight loss
• Fever, fatigue
Adverse effects of the problem:
Cancer and its treatment itself have a great effect on the patient, he can suffer from pain, that can be caused by cancer itself or by certain treatments, such as surgery. The different therapies can also cause some side effects.
• Avoid using tobacco
• Eat healthy and nutritious diet
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Protection from the sun
• Get immunized
• Avoid risky behavior
• Get regular checkups
Common Anti-Cancer Medicines:
The common anticancer medicines that you can buy online from various reputed pharmacies are:
• Oxitan etc.
Myths and facts:
Myth: Sugar consumption will make your cancer worse
Fact: No, there is no study to prove this myth. However, high-calorie diet can increase the weight and can contribute to the risks associated with extreme weight gain.
Myth: Cancer is contagious
Fact: Cancer is not a contagious disease that can spread from one person to another. the only condition when cancer can spread is through transplantation of an infected cancerous tissue to another person, which is very rare case although.
Diagnosis of Cancer disease:
Skin cancer, breast and mouth cancer can be diagnosed through some routine tests, but for a few other cancers, a complete medical history analysis is required, which includes laboratory tests such as:
• Blood test
• Urine test
• Stool test
These tests are done so that he can detect abnormalities that may indicate cancer. The suspected imaging tests such as:
• Computed tomography (CT)
• Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
• Bone marrow biopsy
• Fibre-optic endoscopy
To confirm the diagnosis of most cancers, a biopsy is required to be performed in which a tissue sample is removed from the suspected tumor and observed under a microscope to check for cancer cells.
Treatment for Cancers disease:
In today’s era of the growth of technology as well as advanced medical research, the treatment for this fatal disease has been discovered. The treatment for cancer can be done through surgery, radiation or chemotherapy. The medicines are different for each kind of cancer, chemotherapy medicines being the strongest ones as the amount of toxin present in them is required to kill the cancer cells.
Cancer treatment depends on the type of cancer and whether cancer has spread or not. Researchers have developed several cancer drugs, the main aim of the treatment is to maintain a good quality life of the patient. There are various methods for the treatment of cancer, such as:
• Surgery: A procedure is done to repair or remove part of your body to diagnose or treat cancer respectively. The infected tissues are removed, along with the adjacent healthy tissues. The removal of healthy tissues with the cancerous tissues results in the complete removal of the cancerous cells.
• Hormonal therapy: The hormones are an important part of our body. The growth of some cancers can be subdued by providing or blocking certain hormones. Examples of hormone-sensitive tumors include certain types of breast and prostate cancers. In certain cancers, use of hormone agonists, such as progestogens may be therapeutically beneficial. For ex. Tamoxifen.
For the treatment of breast cancer, various anticancer medicines such as Exemestane, Doxorubicin and Anastrozole are also prescribed.
• Chemotherapy: this is the method of treatment of cancer with different chemotherapeutic agents.
Traditional chemotherapeutic agents act by killing cells that divide rapidly, one of the main properties of most cancer cells. The first modern chemotherapeutic agent was Arsphenamine, discovered in 1909 and was used to treat syphilis. It was later followed by sulfonamides (sulfa drugs) and penicillin.
• Radiotherapy: Radiation therapy kills the cancer cells by damaging their DNA. The radiation may be delivered by a machine outside the body (External-beam radiation therapy), or it may come from radioactive material placed in the body near cancer cells. X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles type of radiation used for cancer treatment.
• Other medicines: There are hundreds of drugs available in the market for the treatment of cancer that the doctor can prescribe. The cancer medicines may be given to one the above-given procedure, or they may be given so as to prevent further growth of cancerous cells. Ex. Amsacrine and Cetuximab. Many cancer drugs have been designed that has effectively helped in inhibiting the further growth of cancerous tumors.
You can buy anticancer drugs online through Alldaychemist. The drugs used for the treatment of cancer kills the infected cell but they are also capable of making imbalance in the body. Some common side effects of anticancer drugs are:
• hair loss
Steps to improve the health:
Many cancers deaths can be avoided if the patient of cancer takes the complete treatment and leads a healthy lifestyle. You can make healthy choices like:
• Quitting smoking
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Remaining active and
• Completing the drugs prescribed in the treatment
Important thing to know:
• Go for regular checkups
• Take medicines on correct time
• Maintain all the appointment with your doctorAnti Cancer
Minimal Price: $ 7.00 7