1. Buy Flixonase Nasal spray Online
Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray contains 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate per spray. This is an anti-inflammatory steroid medicine, which safely helps to treat the symptoms of allergic rhinitis (an inflammation of the inside of the nose caused by an allergy, such as with hay fever). It can be used at the same time as you take an oral antihistamine, if necessary.
2. How To Flixonase Nasal spray Work?
Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs called glucocorticoids/steroids. It prevents the release of the substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
3. What is Flixonase Nasal spray?
Flixonase 24 hour Nasal Spray provides relief from symptoms of hay fever and airborne allergies. Used once a day, it helps relieve nasal congestion, runny/blocked noses, eye irritation and sneezing.
Flixonase is used for the short term (3-6 months) prevention and treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis including hayfever. Start taking Flixonase several weeks before the time of year you normally start experiencing symptoms so that Flixonase will already be working when the hayfever season starts.
4. How To Take Flixonase Nasal spray?
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the cartilage diving the two sides of your nose and toward the sides of your nostril. As you spray, breath gently and keep the head upright. Repeat in the other nostril.
5. Mechanism Action Of Flixonase Nasal spray?
Flixonase nasal spray 24 hours contains fluticasone dipropionate, which is a potent corticosteroid and anti-inflammatory medication that controls local inflammation in the nasal passages caused by an allergic reaction to pollen. Fluticasone in Flixonase nasal spray blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals, like prostaglandins, and reduces signs of inflammation, like mucus production, swelling and irritation, which helps relieve symptoms like runny itchy nose, nasal congestion and sneezing for up to 24 hours.
6. Side Effects of Flixonase Nasal spray
- Electrolyte imbalance,
- Redistribution/accumulation of body fat,
- Bone degradation,
- Increased risk of infection,
- Muscle disorders,
- Increased blood pressure,
- Altered bone growth, Skin scar,
- Behavioural changes,
- Increased glucose level in blood,
7. Warning of Flixonase Nasal spray
Flixonase Innospray 0.05% Nasal Spray may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Flixonase Innospray 0.05% Nasal Spray is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Flixonase Innospray 0.05% Nasal Spray does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Flixonase Innospray 0.05% Nasal Spray in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
8. Precaution of Flixonase Nasal spray
You should not use Flixonase if you:
- are allergic to fluticasone or any ingredients in Flixonase nasal spray
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, without discussion with your doctor
- have an infectious disease in the nose as Flixonase nasal spray may lower resistance to infection
- have had a recent injury in the nose as Flixonase nasal spray may slow down wound healing
- are using other inhaled or oral corticosteroids
9. Uses of Flixonase Nasal spray
Flixonase 24 hours (also known as Flonase) is a nasal spray used for short-term prevention and treatment of allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergy to pollen, also known as hay fever, and to relieve symptoms including nasal congestion, runny itchy nose, sneezing, tearing, itchy, red, and puffy eyes and problems sleeping.
10. Storage of Flixonase Nasal spray
You should store your Flixonase nasal spray at room temperature below 30°C; do not refrigerate and keep away from bright sunlight.
|Generic Brands||Fluticasone Propionate|