1. Buy Ledifos Tablet Online
Ledifos (Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir) is used for Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion.
Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase—the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication. The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
2. How To Ledifos Work?
Ledifos is a direct-acting antiviral (DAA) medication. DAAs are a group of medications that directly block the ability of the hepatitis C virus to make copies of itself.
It is a combination of two direct-acting antiviral drugs that target different steps of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) life cycle. One is Sofosbuvir, which is a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor, and the other is Ledipasvir, which is an NS5A inhibitor. Sofosbuvir interferes with the reproduction of the virus’s genetic material, stopping the production of new Hep C virus. Ledipasvir works by interfering with a protein needed to complete the Hep C virus life cycle in the liver cell.
3. What is Ledifos Tablet?
Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet helps in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV). This drug is used in a combination with another drug, to prevent the spread of HCV throughout the body.
Patients who have liver issues, or kidney problems and are undergoing dialysis, are not advised the use of Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet. Also inform your doctor about any other health issues you are suffering from and if you are taking any medicines to treat them.
Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet is meant to be taken orally, either with food or without. Antacids containing magnesium or aluminum should not be consumed for a few hours after taking the drug. The drug should be taken regularly, preferably at a particular time each day. Try not to miss any doses.
Ledifos 90Mg/400Mg Tablet may result in a few common side effects such as irritation, pain in the muscles, diarrhea, headache, cough, and problems with sleep. Side effects that are less common but may occur none the less are loss of appetite, discontentment, dizziness and problems with concentration. If these side effects persist or deteriorate, get in touch with your health care provider immediately.
4. How To Take Ledifos Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ledifos 90mg/400mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
5. Side Effects of Ledifos
- Fatigue ;
- Headache ;
- Diarrhea ;
- Lack of appetite ;
- Tiredness ;
- Feeling sad or empty ;
- Rash ;
- Trouble sleeping ;
- Lack or loss of strength ;
- Trouble concentrating ;
- Loss of interest or pleasure ;
- Shortness of breath ;
- slow or irregular heartbeat ;
- Unconsciousness ;
- Lightheadedness ;
- Dizziness or fainting ;
- Unusual tiredness.
6. Warning of Ledifos tablet
Ledifos (Ledipasvir/Sofobuvir) has a very high cure rate and is an ideal treatment for most hepatitis C patients. There are however, some situations where you should not take Ledifos.
- Do not take Ledifos if you have an allergy to the active ingredients (ledipasvir or sofosbuvir)
- Do not take Ledifos if you are already taking another any other medicine that contains sofosbuvir
- Do not take Ledifos if you are on any medicines that contains cobicistat, elvitegravir, emtricitabine, tenofovir, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine, rosuvastatin, simeprevir, St. John's wort, tipranavir or ritonavir
Some other conditions should also be made known to your doctor. They will not necessarily stop you from taking Ledifos, but you may need to be monitored closely. Advise your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are currently taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements
- if you are allergic to any medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney problems
If any of the above apply to you, you may still be able to take Ledifos, but should discuss the possibility of different treatment this with your doctor before beginning treatment.
Some medicines may cause Ledifos not to work as intended. Likewise, Ledifos can cause some medicines not to work as well as they should..
- Simeprevir may increase the risk of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir's side effects
- Carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine or tipranavir may decrease ledipasvir and sofosbuvir's effectiveness
- Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir may increase the risk of side effects from Digoxin or rosuvastatin.
7. Uses of Ledifos
Ledifos is a combination of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir and is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver.
It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin). These drugs work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover.
Most people will be given a dose of a single pill each day for a period of 8-12 weeks. Your doctor may prescribe you a different dosage. Follow your doctor's instructions.
8. Storage of Ledifos
Store below 30°C (86°F). Dispense in original container. Do not use if seal over bottle opening is broken or missing.
Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
If you're driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don't store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car's heater or air conditioner.
Always store Ledifos out of reach and out of sight of children.
|Equivalent Brands||Sofosbuvir & Ledipasvir|
|Generic Brands||Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir|
|Strength||90mg + 400mg|
- Excellent service Review by Christopher Barnett
(Posted on 3/12/2019)
- Top marks! Review by Chan
- Great service and products Review by Adu
- Great company Review by Ana