1. Buy Adaferin 0.1% Gel
Adaferin 0.1% Gel belongs to a class of drugs called retinoids. It decreases the formation of blackheads and helps to renew skin faster. It helps to heal pimples quicker too by reducing skin inflammation and swelling.
2. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Composition
3. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Company Name
- Galderma India Ltd
4. Adaferin 0.1% Gel How To Work
Adaferin 0.1% Gel is a form of vitamin A which treats acne (pimples). It works by preventing accumulation of the sebum (skin’s natural oil) which unblocks the pores and allows natural exfoliation of the outer layers of skin.
5. What Is Adaferin 0.1% Gel
Adaferin 0.1% Gel is used in the treatment of acne. It helps in the faster healing of the formed pimples and also decreases the number and severity of acne pimples.
6. Adaferin 0.1% Gel How To Take
Adaferin 0.1% Gel is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
7. Mechanism Action Of Adaferin 0.1% Gel
Adaferin 0.1% Gel improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Lowering the microcomedone formation; treating the acne and keratosis pilaris.
8. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Instructions
The active ingredient in the drug is Adaferin 0.1% Gel. It is a tropical drug that is used in the treatment of severe acne.
9. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Drug Interactions
- Products containing alpha hydroxy acids
- Hair perming solutions
- Products containing glycolic acid
- Alcohol/menthol/lime-containing products
- Abrasive or medicated soaps and cleansers
- Cosmetics and soaps with a strong drying effect
- Resorcinol or salicylic acid
- Products containing sulphur
- Phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine
- Sulfa drugs such as sulfamethoxazole
- Thiazide water pills such as hydrochlorothiazide
10. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Side Effects
- local skin reaction (contact dermatitis)
- peeling skin (exfoliation)
- flare up of acne
- contact dermatitis
- eyelid edema
- skin discoloration
11. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Warning
It is best to avoid prolong exposure to sun as it may result in some side effects. Wear a sun screen and wear protective clothes when outdoors.
Avoid chemical depilatories for hair removal, waxing, electrolysis on the treated area while using the product.
In case you have used products containing resorcinol, sulfur or salicylic acid recently, then you must use the medicine with caution.
Use the medicine on the skin only. Do not apply it inside the mouth, nose or inner lip area.
Store the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture.
12. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Precaution
Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
Avoid exposure to sunlight
Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
Wash your hands before and after applying Adaferin 0.1% Gel. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Adaferin 0.1% Gel. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
13. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Dosage
- Adaferin 0.1% Gel
14. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Safety Information
The above information is collected by experts on for Adaferin 0.1% Gel. This information is accurate, complete & up-to-date to the best of knowledge & understanding of a medical professional. Please do not use this information as a substitute to professional medical advice or treatment. doesn't guarantee the accuracy & exhaustiveness of the above mentioned information about Adaferin 0.1% Gel. Users are recommended to visit a physician or consult a doctor on justdoc.com for a professional opinion about your condition
15. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Uses
Adaferin 0.1% Gel is used to treat acne. It may decrease the number and severity of acne pimples and promote quick healing of pimples that do develop. Adaferin 0.1% Gel belongs to a class of medications called retinoids. It works by affecting the growth of cells and decreasing swelling and inflammation.
16. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Storage
Store Adaferin 0.1% Gel at controlled room temperature (68°F to 77°F, 20°C to 25°C) with excursions permitted 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C). Protect from freezing. Do not refrigerate. Protect from light. Keep tube tightly closed and away from heat. Keep out of reach of children.
17. Adaferin 0.1% Gel Review
“Quick, friendly service! Will definitely order Adaferin 0.1% Gel again!” – Kathy